2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by aradnea 10-28-2008Lost: October 2008 contest 1st place winner! When threatened by Others, Losties search for a safe place to hide. They don't know what prize they gonna have to pay for opening Pandora's box.
- by littleton_pace 10-30-2008Lost: October 2008 contest 2nd place winner! AU. Boone's death hits Claire in a way she didn't expect.
- by Lostwithoutdom 10-25-2008Lost: October 2008 contest 3rd place winner! AU- Claire dies, and Charlie is left to care for their son. He misses Claire and starts to doubt himself as a father. Charlie copes with his grief the only way he knows how.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by dduke&lan-di 10-04-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission. 2 LVI members (dduke & lan-di), join their powers to cross the thin line between reality and madness. More info at the forum topic.
- by tjmack1986 10-08-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission. Check Youtube for Indepth Description. Thanks to Kat for the great vid pic
- by Captain Freya 06-12-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission. What if Jack and Kate weren't the cutesy couple we've come to know and love? What if they were sadistic, suicidal alcoholics who were a danger to themelves and others? Would they help each other or destroy themselves?
- by FrecklesPhoenix 10-24-2008Lost: October 2008 Contest submission. Very sad AU for Skate, see YouTube for full description. Special thanks to Kat for the vid pic!
- by nikkimonique 10-06-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission.Twelve year old Aaron is pulled into Kate and Jacks dark world. Warning, contains brief nudity. Thanks to Kat for the pretty vid pic.
- by Karowyn 05-21-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission. Please read YouTube description :) I hope you can follow ok :S
- by K-Dubb 10-30-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission. I'm sorry that i cut the song short, I was running low on ideas and time before the contest ended. This vid shows Michaels suckish lfe throughout seasons 2 and 4.
- by k8icraven 11-02-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission Full description on You Tube
- by Freckles08 10-13-2008Lost: October 2008 Contest Submission. AU If kate can't have charlie then nobody can!
- by pruedens 10-25-2008Lost: October 2008 Contest submission. For full description read in youtube
- by Uruviel 10-20-2008Lost: October 2008 contest submission Kate's relationships with both Jack & Sawyer end tragically.
Contest: So Much For My Happy Ending
Deadline: October 31st
It's October and in honour of Halloween, we're banishing happy endings. We want you to make a dark video of whatever you like, any character or ship, but with absolutely no happy ending! Did Sun spiral out of control after Jin's death? Do they Oceanic 6 meet an untimely end when they get back home? Did Kate use a dark, supernatural ritual to steal Aaron from Claire? Did Karl come back as a zombie hellbent on killing Ben? You can use one character, several or an entire ensemble so long as the focus is on a dark video without a happy ending. You can even use a happy song and make a twisted vid if you want! It can be AU, PU or even true to the show, but a Happy Ending? No way!
Specific Contest Rules:
* - Make a dark video with a dark storyline.
* - Absolutely no happy endings. No hint of a happy ending, not even a tiny bit. No exceptions whatsoever.
* - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
* - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
* - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "October 2008 contest submission" exactly in your vid's Description.
General Contest Rules:
* - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
* - All regular submissions Rules apply.
* - Only one entry per vidder
* - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
* - Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit to host your files.
* - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for download at least until the end of the month. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
* - Have fun!