2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by Charlies_Innocence 03-04-2013Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter: February 2013 contest 1st place winner! A dumb movie based on a gorgeous book - and yet I still love it. (watch in 360p)
- by littleton_pace 03-05-2013Mrs. Winterbourne: February 2013 contest 2nd place winner! One of my all time favourite movies.
- by Uruviel 02-25-2013Stick It: February 2013 contest 3rd place winner! Haley and the other gymnasts turn the tables on the judges at Nationals.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Brooke 02-28-2013Scott Pilgrim VS The World: February 2013 contest submission Password Toronto
- by Vidstep 03-04-2013Twilight: February 2013 contest submission Edward Bella ship vid
Contest: Guilty Pleasure Flicks
Deadline: March 4th - extended!
We all have them. The movies that are so bad, so cheesy, so over the top and silly that it's no wonder that they flopped. But, we adore them. We adore the melodramatic acting, the horrible storytelling, the cheap effects, everything that makes it a guilty pleasure movie.
That's what this month's contest is about. Since it's February and Valentine's Day is coming up, we want to see your love for those movies that you watch repeatedly, over and over again with no shame even though society tells you your love for this movie is displaced. Maybe you're too afraid to tell people that you love this movie, maybe you wear your love for this film proudly as a badge of honour. Either way, we want to see your love for that ONE guilty pleasure movie this month! And for extra fun (not a requirement), you might like to use a guilty pleasure song, too.
Maybe your secret guilty pleasure movie is Spice World, or Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, The Mighty Ducks or The Last Song, whatever it is, don't be afraid to show your love for it. And who knows, you might find another closeted fan out there
Have fun, we can't wait to see these vids!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a video showing us your love for ONE guilty pleasure movie.
• - No TV shows or multifandom.
• - No AUs, Crossovers and OCs (Original Characters) please!!
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "February 2013 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire and Sendspace are just a coupleof the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!