2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by littleton_pace 09-14-2012Lost/Crusoe: September 2012 contest 1st place winner! Robinson Crusoe and Kate are marooned on an island together.
- by klost004 04-05-2011Lost/Supernatural: September 2012 contest 2nd place winner! Description on YT.
- by Jemmz 09-15-2012Lost/Rush: September 2012 contest 3rd place winner! Michael rescues Claire after a car accident and they haven't been able to let each other go since. vimeo pass: letyougo
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Brooke 09-07-2012Gossip Girl/Lost: Can Jack let Serena go? September 2012 contest submission
- by Athena Alexandria 02-05-2012Bones/Castle: September 2012 contest submission. Booth becomes increasingly concerned about his girlfriend and partner Beckett's erratic behaviour after she is shot in the line of duty.
- by nikkimonique 05-01-2012Fringe/House: Its love at first sight when Olivia firsts meets Thirteen but a secret Thirteen is hiding keeps her from being able to fully commit. September 2012 contest submission
- by jacquelin825 09-03-2012The Vampire Diaries/Once Upon A Time: TVD/OUAT crossover ; Klaus/Ruby(Red Riding Hood). September 2012 contest submission
- by MariaPurt 08-13-2012Game of Thrones/Magnificent Century: Someone used a spell on Sultan's mother, and now she is a danger to herself and the whole Empire as she falls in love with one of the tribe's leaders who seeks to gain the power. September 2012 contest submission
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 09-29-2012Multifandom: September 2012 Contest Submission. Password SnowShephard.Jack thought his life was brilliant until a series of chance meetings with Mary Margaret leads him to see something may be missing.
Contest: Crossover Couples
Deadline: September 30
This month, its all about the crossover couples! Now is your chance to vid your favorite crossover couple, whether they're a crossover between a movie and a television show, a male/female couple, a female/female couple, or a male/male couple. Show us a vid of Peter from Fringe falling in love with Emma from Once Upon A Time, or a hot vampire hookup of Edward Cullen & Sookie Stackhouse!
You may only vid one couple. A triangle may be used only if the third person is someone who just triggers some actions and emotions (jealousy etc.), but the main focus must definitely be on the main crossover couple
You may use any song you like, and any footage you like. Outside footage is allowed. So, for example, if you are vidding Damon/Claire (The Vampire Diaries/Lost), you may use footage of Ian Somerhalder from his days as Boone on Lost to tell your story.
Angsty, happy, a little bit of both, tell us the story of an amazing crossover couple!
Specific Contest Rules:
Make a video about your favourite crossover couple.
Crossover couples only. No canon, or OCs.
Running time should be under five minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "September 2012 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
All regular submissions Rules apply.
Only one entry per vidder.
Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire and zshare are just a couple of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links. We do realise that there have been a lot of issues with file-sharing websites recently but if you can find anywhere that you're comfortable uploading to and that is easily accessible, that would be great!
Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.