2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by littleton_pace 02-27-2011Lost/Private Practice: February 2011 contest 1st place winner! Kate and Addison have a happy life together with their daughter, Susan, until an unexpected tragedy changes everything.
- by NoStandardSolutionExists 02-27-2011Multifandom: February 2011 contest 2nd place winner! For more info go to YT description.
- by Athena Alexandria 02-13-2011Lost/Bones: February 2011 contest 3rd place winner! Booth has given up on love until he meets a woman who changes his mind.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Brooke 03-01-2011Lost/One Tree Hill: February 2011 Contest Submission.
- by tjmack1986 02-27-2011Lost/Bones: February 2011 Contest Submission --- Full Description on YT
- by namaste nikki 02-20-2011Lost/True Blood: February 2011 Contest Submission
- by xSoppySofax 02-13-2011The Walking Dead/Lost: February 2011 Contest Submission. Description on yt.
- by nikkimonique 02-08-2011Lost/Bones: February 2011 Contest Submission
- by Kuliet4ever 02-10-2011Multifandom: Full description on YT, February 2011 Contest Submission
Deadline: March 3rd - extended!
Love is in the stars this month of February and their are pairs of star-crossed lovers to be found! For this monthly contest, we want you to find your very own couple! (Get the hint yet, with the "crossed" in all caps in the title?) Choose one Lost character and one non-Lost character from any other fandom to make any Crossover ship you want! You can even have multiple crossover couples! Have you had that new crossover ship you have been so excited to vid about for the first time? One of your favorite crossover ships of all time? Well here's the opportunity! Or, the opportunity to think up some new crossover ships!
This a fun contest to use your creativity and bring another fandom into the mix with Lost, to show that we love our beloved Lost, but we love our other fandoms as well! It's all about Love obviously!!!! Good luck, have fun, and bring on the StarCROSSEDLove!!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a Crossover video that shows the love relationship between a Lost and non-Lost character.
• - No trailers or promos.
• - Multiple crossover couples and clips of Losties outside of Lost are allowed.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter, "February 2011 Contest Submission", exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire, zshare and Megaupload are just a few of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!