- by Im1oftheOceanic6 06-29-2014Lost: May 2014 contest 2nd place winner! Password blink See Vimeo for description.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
Contest: Back to the Future
Deadline: June 30th
Evil androids, flying cars, superior weaponry – the future opens up endless possibilities! This month we would like you to make a video based on the future. There are so many great movies, television shows or video games that are set in an innovative futuristic setting – Futurama, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Blade Runner, Almost Human, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Star Trek! This is what we want to see in your videos – show us these crazy new worlds and the elements that make them up. You can even choose something that has been set in a “future” year that has now passed, such as the classic sci-fi movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, or a year that is fast approaching us, such as in Back to the Future 2. You can also base your video around a television show that sets an episode in the future or reveals “flashforwards” like in How I Met Your Mother, as long as the main focus is on the “future” setting.
Have fun and we'll look forward to seeing your videos...in the future!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a video based in a future setting.
• - Trailers are allowed.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "May 2014 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire and Sendspace are just a coupleof the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!