2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by eloramoon 08-02-2010Lost: July 2010 contest 1st place winner! Ana doesn't die, and when she meets Miles, they have instant chemistry. Can they fight their mutual attraction and keep their minds on other things?
- by Uruviel 07-20-2010Lost: July 2010 contest 2nd place winner! Desmond falls in love with Shannon on the island.
- by Kaory 08-03-2010Lost: July 2010 contest 3rd place winner! Boone and Ana Lucia where together in another life.In this life they never meet but can feel each other.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by rbexter93 08-04-2010Lost: July 2010 Contest Submission. Desmond sees a beautiful woman dies and starts to dream of a life with her
Contest: "I Love You, I Just Wish I'd Met You"
Deadline: August 3rd - extended
Ahhhhh, is there anything more fun than putting together a great AU couple? That's our challenge to you this month: show us the greatest, most awesome AU couple from Lost. The catch is that these two characters need to have never met before in canon.
For the purpose of this contest, we're defining "never met" as never having spoken to each other or had a significant scene together. So if you have an urge to vid Boone/Libby but are unsure because they were in the final church scene together, don't worry, that's allowed because Boone and Libby didn't have a speaking scene together nor did they share a significant scene together in the show in an earlier episode.
Your couple can be het or slash. If you want to do a triangle, that's also allowed, just remember that the "never met" conditions need to apply to ALL members of the triangle. So Boone/Libby/Hurley wouldn't work for this contest but Boone/Libby/Mikhail would.
The same also goes if you would like to do a multi-ship vid, then both characters in each ship need to have never met in the show. So a Libby/Mikhail, Michael/Ilana, and Nikki/Keamy vid would be fine but not Libby/Mikhail, Michael/Sun, and Nikki/Paulo.
The tone of your vid is up to you: so happy, sad, funny, angsty, unrequited love or a happily ever after ending, it's all fair game!
There's no need to clear your couple with us. Just use your best judgment and remember that we're looking for AU couples who have never met before.
Have fun and good luck everyone!
Be sure to read our new contest information for help with questions you may have!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make an AU vid with a couple who never met on the show ("never met" for the purpose of this contest means that they never spoke nor shared a significant scene together).
• - Footage of the Losties from other TV shows/movies is allowed.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 2 - 5 minute range.
• - Trailers are allowed, if desired. No crossovers with other fandoms, please.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "July 2010 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for download at least until the end of the month. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!