2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by DJC Productions 01-12-2012Lost: June 2012 contest 1st place winner! Walt character study.
- by KajaM 06-25-2012Game of Thrones: June 2012 contest 2nd place winner! Mini-portrayal of Brienne of Tarth, a female knight who was newly introduced in the latest season of Game of Thrones. More info on YT.
- by tjmack1986 07-02-2012Sons of Anarchy: June 2012 contest 3rd place winner!
- by PsychoCynic 08-30-2011The Vampire Diaries: June 2012 contest 3rd place winner! - Centuries of running only allowed her to exist when she wanted to live peacefully. Yet try as she might, Rose could never get her wish. Rose character study (with Rose/Damon).
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 06-30-2012Friends: June 2012 Contest Submission. Video focusing on Gunther and his series long crush on Rachel.
- by rosey_angel 06-30-2012Falling Skies: Spoilers for S2E3 Falling Skies. June 2012 contest submission. A tribute video to Jimmy, one of the best soldiers in the 2nd Mass
- by littleton_pace 06-04-2012The Walking Dead: June 2012 contest submission.
- by MariaPurt 06-22-2012Revenge : June 2012 contest submission. I believe there's been too little of Victoria on the show, and def. too little (or none) vids about her character, which is a shame cos she's a perfect villian:D I'd submit the 'Pain Followed by Hate' vid for Magnificent Cent
Contest: Have We Met?
Deadline: July 3rd - extended!
Every show has a star or two, characters that everyone knows all about & loves (or hates!). Then there are the others, who are not as famous but are still part of what makes the show or movie great. That is who we want to see videos about this month, the lesser-known characters!
However, you are not limited to using a minor character in a major show, like Nikki from Lost. You may choose a main character from a show that is not well-known, such as Toby from The Listener. It's up to you to decide who counts as a lesser-known character. Just keep in mind what we are looking for, so if you submit a Vampire Diaries video about Damon, it's not likely that your video would place.
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a video featuring a character that is not well-known.
• - Canon only. No AU's, OC's, or crossovers.
• - Running time should be under five minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "June 2012 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder.
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire and zshare are just a couple of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links. We do realise that there have been a lot of issues with file-sharing websites recently but if you can find anywhere that you're comfortable uploading to and that is easily accessible, that would be great!
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!