2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by starryeyesxx 11-21-2012One Tree Hill: November 2012 contest 1st place winner! A video about Brooke & Peyton's friendship & how they've come through all the fights that they've had because they really love each other.
- by Uruviel 12-01-2012Lord of the Rings: A vid about one of the greatest bromances ever, Frodo & Sam. November 2012 contest 2nd place winner!
- by eloramoon 11-20-2012Master and Commander: November 2012 contest 3rd place winner! - Master and Commander (Jack and Stephen)
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by MariaPurt 08-15-2010Lost: Crossover for the female friendship. November 2012 contest submission.
- by tjmack1986 10-27-2012Once Upon A Time: November 2012 contest submission. A video showing both sides to their relationship. Their friend/roommate interaction and their mother/daughter interaction. Spoilers through episode 2x03
- by Fishbiscuits42 12-01-2012Multifandom: November 2012 Contest submission.Lighthearted look at Bromances on Lost, Friends, and Big Bang Theory
Contest: Thick As Thieves
Deadline: December 2nd - extended!
November is here and in the spirit of love and friendship, we’d like you to focus on bromances/womances for this month’s contest! Do you have a favourite male/male or female/female friendship that you would like to show us? Maybe Steve and Danno from Hawaii 5-0, for example, or Buffy and Willow from Buffy The Vampire Slayer? From TV shows or movies, it doesn’t matter, just choose one (or more!) womances/bromances and show us what you love about them. Whether it’s the comedic banter or the meaningful bond between the characters, it’s up to you to make us fall in love with them the same way you have! Just please keep the focus on male/male or female/female friendships and not group/mixed friendships. Most importantly, have fun!!
Specific Contest Rules
• Make a video about one or more of your favourite bromances/womances.
• Canon only. No AUs or OCs.
• Running time should be under five minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "November 2012 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• All regular submissions Rules apply.
• Only one entry per vidder.
• Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire and zshare are just a couple of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links. We do realise that there have been a lot of issues with file-sharing websites recently but if you can find anywhere that you're comfortable uploading to and that is easily accessible, that would be great!
• Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.