2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by littleton_pace 03-17-2010Lost: In the Sideways world, we find out the reason Claire gave up her baby, who the child's father is, and where the pair end up after landing in LA. March 2010 contest 1st place winner!
- by Athena Alexandria 03-26-2010Lost: March 2010 contest 2nd place winner! Juliet gets a second chance to be with her sister and nephew in the flashsideways but without Jacob's intervention Rachel's cancer returns.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by thefilmchick 04-02-2010Lost: March 2010 contest submission - In the alternate timeline, Sayid is torn between two women, the one he always knew and the one he never did.
- by EMMALOUISE 03-29-2010Lost: March 2010 contest submission
- by Jamielost 03-04-2010Lost: March 2010 contest submission. Full description on Youtube.
- by Kaory 04-03-2010Lost: March 2010 contest submission. Sawyer and Ana Lucia became partners and Sawyer propose Ana Lucia help each other to find the mens who destroyed their lives.
- by Belle MacFarlane 03-06-2010Lost: March 2010 contest submission. Continuing on from What Kate Does - Kate and Claire don't part ways, instead they settle down and raise Aaron together.
- by DomGirl23 03-17-2010Lost: March 2010 contest submission. background- Charlie and claire are together but always fight over his drug addiction and dream of becoming a rockstar. finally claire cant take it anymore, and charlie chooses the fame over her. this is how he ends up on the
- by eloramoon 03-29-2010Lost: March 2010 contest submission - Sayid and Shannon go to a tropical resort to escape their troubles. Will they cross paths and connect?
Contest: Back To The Present
Deadline: April 4th - extended!
Lost has introduced a whole new way of story-telling for this final season, the flash-sideways! When Juliet set off the bomb, time reset back to Oceanic Flight 815 so that it never crashed. We have seen what some of the characters lives would be like: Jack saves Charlie's life on the plane, Kate helps Claire when she goes into labor, Locke becomes a substitute teacher alongside Ben.
Now, we want to see what might happen next! We're looking for vids that show the off-island life of our Losties in the flash-sideways world. Do Jack & Kate ever meet again? Does Sawyer find his daughter Clementine? Does Ana Lucia end up having a baby...by Ethan? Are some of the characters fated to end up on the island at some point in the future? Make this as AU as you want, or as canon as you want, as long as it is based off-island. Since most of our favorite ships didn't even begin until they crashed on the island, you are allowed to use on-island footage in your video, but your video must be BASED off-island in the sideways world. Such as, if you want to show Sawyer & Kate as a couple, feel free to use their love scenes from earlier seasons. But please keep the focus of the story on the sideways world and try to sell that as much as possible.
Be sure to read our new contest information for help with questions you may have!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a video using the flash-sideways timeline, in which Oceanic Flight 815 never crashed.
• - On-island footage is allowed, as long as it is incorporated into the flash-sideways world.
• - You may use footage of a Lost actor in other shows/movies.
• - No trailers or crossovers are allowed, we want to see a strictly Lost video.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "March 2010 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• -Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• -All regular submissions rules apply.
• -Only one entry per vidder.
• -Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• -Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
• -Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for viewing at least until the end of the contest. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• -Have fun!