2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by Lostwithoutdom 12-24-2009Lost: December 2009 contest 1st place winner! - AU - Charlie and Claire have been through a lot over the years. This Christmas they finally have something to be thankful for. Eachother
- by Uruviel 12-21-2009Lost: December 2009 contest 2nd place winner! Desmond & Penny are reunited and celebrate Christmas with their son Charlie.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 12-23-2009Lost: December 2009 Contest Submission.Kate and Jack are out of sync with one another in their relationship.Kate has found her special one with Jack but he is not in the same place.Kate tries to move on but can not.In the end Jack finds Kate is his special one
- by eloramoon 01-01-2010Lost: December 2009 contest submission. All the Losties want for Christmas is each other
- by cagedfreedom 12-21-2009Lost: December 2009 contest submission. Jack has to change for the better in order to be home for Christmas See YT for full description
- by Kuliet4ever 01-03-2010Lost: Full Discription on YT. December 2009 contest submission
Contest: The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Deadline: January 2nd - extended
Christmas? Already? It really snuck up on us this year!
So, with that in mind, this months contest is based around the spirit of family and giving that we share at Christmas time
We want you to make a loving, family video to a Christmas song. You can use canon families, like Claire and Aaron, or make an AU family, for example, where Charlie and Hurley are brothers. Or, you could even make an ensemble video with all our losties celebrating the holiday. They can be any sort of "family" you desire Kate and Juliet with their children perhaps? We just want to feel the family love!
You can set it off-island or on-island or both, use characters from any season/flashback/flashforward, no matter how small their role, and you can use footage of the losties in their other projects if you wish
And as for the Christmas song, you can use an old Christmas Carol, or a cover if you like, or even a modern song! Happy or angsty, as long as it's directly about Christmas it's in! This list from good ol' wiki might be able to help you out.
We will be using a Claiming System this month, TWO vidders per song, so make sure to let us know which song you'll be using!
Have fun and Merry Christmas!
~~ CLAIMED SONGS ~~
"Merry Christmas Everybody" - Belle MacFarlane
"White Christmas" - cagedfreedom
"I'll Be Home For Christmas" - soapbubbles511
"Merry Frickin' Christmas" - SassyLostie2
"Christmas For Two" - AthenaAlexandria
"Winter Wonderland" - EMMALOUISE
"8 Days of Christmas" - Debbie
"The Christmas Song" - LanaLuthor
"Christmas Day" - littleton_pace
"Where Are You This Christmas" - MysticWondering
"Christmas Time is Here" - Uruviel
"Merry Christmas Everyone" - benlinusisagoodguy
"Maybe This Christmas" - SawyerLittleton
"Perfect Christmas" - mrgrace
"Spirit of Christmas Past" - Kaory
"It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" - sed112986
"Silent Night " - Kuliet4ever
"Happy X-Mas (War is Over)" - ciaimpala
"Last Christmas" - Im1oftheOceanic6 & Kastrato
"Deck The Halls" - Arendsdorf
"Grown-Up Christmas List" - Lostwithoutdom
"Carol of the Bells" - tjmack1986
"All I Want for Christmas (is you)" - eloramoon
"The Christians and The Pagans" - Kuliet4ever
No more claims for:
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a family Christmas video to a Christmas song.
• - Make sure you have claimed a Christmas song.
• - No trailers or crossovers with other fandoms.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "December 2009 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• -Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• -All regular submissions rules apply.
• -Only one entry per vidder.
• -Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• -Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
• -Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for viewing at least until the end of the contest. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• -Have fun!