2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by Jemmz 04-13-2011Lost: April 2011 contest 1st place winner! Ana's little brother Tristan misses her when she leaves home.
- by littleton_pace 04-15-2011Lost: Claire's elder half-sister, Avery, struggles without her mother and sister in her life. April 2011 contest 1st place winner!
- by Lostwithoutdom 04-25-2011Lost: April 2011 contest 3rd place winner! Nick tries to deal with the loss of his brother Charlie while his family is falling apart around him
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Ninu 04-26-2011Lost: April 2011 contest submission Teenage and pregnant Juliet's daughter deals with her drama after Juliet's gone
- by Belle MacFarlane 05-03-2011Lost: April 2011 contest submission. A look at Carrie's (Mila Kunis) closest relationships: Rene (OC played by Amy Adams), Juliet, Ana, Jack, Ben, Kelso (OC played by Robert Pattinson) and Richard.
Contest: "OC Crazy!"
Deadline: May 3rd - extended!
For all those creative vidders who enjoy designing their own original characters, it’s your lucky month! For this contest, we are asking you to go OC crazy and create your own Lost character to insert in to the storyline of Lost. They can be anyone you want to be: an Oceanic 815 passenger, an Other, a Dharma Initiative worker, a family member or love interest of one of the existing characters…the possibilities are endless! The most important thing is to weave your original character in to the show and tell us what their story is Make sure that whatever exciting backstory you have planned for your character is directly linked to an event or moment in Lost, for example, if your character is another survivor they would have to be shown during some of the major events that happened on the island, such as the plane crash or the discovery of the hatch, etc. Likewise, if your character is a flashback character/family member of an existing Lostie, they would have to be present at a major event in that character’s life, for example, an OC as Charlie’s sister might be shown in the scene where Driveshaft first play on the radio, or when Liam’s daughter is born. Just make the link to Lost as clear as possible to make sure that your OC is a presented as a Lost OC!
You can use a Lost OC that you already have or you can make up a new one for the contest but we want you to introduce us to your Original Character so please do not “borrow” other people’s OCs for your video In the same way, try not to do a direct copy of someone else’s OC. We want to see your ideas and originality through your own creation You may feature more than one Lost OC in your vid but try to put the main focus on one or two so there is a clear and understandable story to follow. Casting is the fun part; you may choose anyone you think is best to play the role of your Original Character but please make sure they are non-Lost actors. There is no claiming system for this contest.
And just to get the flow of creativity going, we’d prefer if any videos you submit are brand new and not one that was made prior to this contest! We are really looking forward to seeing some fresh, new entries for this one! If you need any help/support with your ideas, you can always try asking for advice in The OC Discussion Thread and see if you can get inspired
Good luck and have fun! I can’t wait to meet your OCs!
Specific Contest Rules:
• Make a video about an Original Character and insert them in to the plotline of Lost. Make sure that your character has a backstory and clear connection to the show.
• -Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - Non-Lost footage, trailers and promos are allowed but no crossovers please.
• -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "April 2011 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder
• - We really want to see some new and fresh submissions for this contest so please do not submit older videos.
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire, zshare and Megaupload are just a few of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!