2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by littleton_pace 09-30-2009Lost: September 2009 contest 2nd place winner!
- by Jinlovessunxx 09-28-2009Lost: September 2009 contest 3rd place winner! I picked Not in Portland as my episode, and I centered it around Juliet.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Jamielost 09-11-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission. Full description on YT :)
- by Wickedgal 09-04-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission. Maybe it was never Charlie's life that needed saving but their will to go on.
- by SawyerLittleton 09-29-2009Lost: September 2009 Contest Submission
- by pruedens 09-11-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission. Because it was like Heaven.
- by Lostwithoutdom 09-20-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission. - A Character Study of Claire in Raised by Another
- by xSoppySofax 09-07-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission A focus on the alex/ben/charles flashback.
- by FaradayLinus 10-02-2009Lost: September 2009 Contest Submission.
- by supermander11 09-15-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission - Hurley's imaginary friend Dave isn't there for him when he needs him the most, so he has to find a real one, Libby.
- by NepEnut 10-01-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission - Ben character study from Man Behind the Curtain. Enjoy!!
- by Jestine 09-29-2009Lost: September 2009 Contest Submission - Eggtown  Katie. - My first real go at a video. Hope its alright! Certainly would appreciate feedback/crit.
- by Athena Alexandria 09-06-2009Lost: September 2009 Contest Submission. Jack's transition from man of science to man of faith in 316.
- by Captain Freya 09-28-2009Lost: September 2009 Contest Submission. 'Wouldn't you rather be dreaming of something nice back home?'
- by aradnea 09-07-2009Lost: September 2009 contest submission. Losties are only human. Watch in HQ otherwise it looks like crap ;)
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 09-26-2009Lost: September 2009 Contest Submission.I used the episode What Kate Did to show how Kate struggles with her demons including the marshal,Wayne,and the mysterious black horse.Please read full description on Youtube.
- by Dzhelina 10-02-2009Lost: September 2009 Contest Submission. This vid is based on the episode 5x16 (The Incidient. Part 1).
Contest: "An Episode To Remember"
Deadline: October 2nd - extended!
Episodic vids (vids that focus only on one episode of the show) can be a particular challenge, since we vidders tend to be used to having multiple seasons worth of episodes to build our vids from. But they can also result in vids that explore hidden depths in an episode that we may not have noticed before.
That's what we want to see for this month's contest! You can focus on the on-Island story, the story in the flashback or flashforward in the episode or a mix, however you choose. Also, if you want to focus on the story for the character who is centric to that episode or on the "b-story" with the other characters or a mix of both, that's also acceptable. In short, if it happens in that episode, you can make a vid about it!
Please do not use footage from any other episode, from any other tv show or movie the actors have been in, nor even from the recap at the beginning of the episode or the sneak peek at the end. Use only the episode itself.
Also, as that episodic vids deal with what actually occurred in that episode, then no AUs, please.
We will be using a Claiming System for this contest. The same episode may only be used by two vidders.
Also please note that we're defining "episodic" to mean a 1 hour episode. So for things like the multiple part finales or the two-part pilot episode, for example, you'll need to claim a specific part, (something like "Pilot, part 1" or "The Incident, part 2") and not use more than the 1 hour episode for your vid.
"Fire + Water" - Lost-majs & Charlies_Innocence
"The Constant" - soapbubbles511 & FaradayLinus
"Par Avion" - littleton_pace
"What Kate Did" - Jamielost & Im1oftheOceanic6
"Flashes Before Your Eyes" - eloramoon & emzdesign
"The Shape Of Things To Come" - Aniallation
"I Do" - Debbie
"The Brig" - Kaory
"Do Ho Harm" - lostbreakers
"LaFleur" - rbexter93 & Kuliet4ever
"Pilot Part 1" - xXAngelicEvilXx
"Something Nice Back Home" - pruedens & Captain Freya
"Raised By Another" - Lostwithoutdom
"Man Behind The Curtain" - NepEnut
"House of the Rising Sun" - ciaimpala
"Tabula Rasa" - nikkimonique
"Dave" - supermander11
"316" - Athena Alexandria & A_Ewiess
"Through The Looking Glass Part 2" - aradnea & MPJ
"The Beginning of the End" - Wickedgal
"Dead Is Dead" - benlinusisagoodguy
"Whatever Happened, Happened" - SawyerLittleton
"Follow The Leader" - Belle MacFarlane
"Not in Portland" - Violet_Deville & Jinlovessunxx
"The 23rd Psalm" - FrecklesPhoenix & chloooeee
"The Other 48 Days" - donna
"White Rabbit" - MysticWondering
"Whatever the Case May Be" - lillyrocks
"Outlaws" - Zodiac48 & Olka
"Abandoned" - misslainey & EMMALOUISE
"Born to Run" - cagedfreedom
"The Moth" - LostFate25
"Expose" - IamSoLostRightNow
"Eggtown" - ashleyjestine
"One Of Us" - MariaPurt
"The Variable" - ZeinaSh91
"The Incident part 1" - Dzhelina
"Maternity Leave" - alyssap22
No More Claims For:
Fire + Water
What Kate Did
The 23rd Psalm
Flashes Before Your Eyes
Through The Looking Glass Part 2
Something Nice Back Home
Not in Portland
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a video centered around only one episode. No footage from any other episode should be used, nor footage from movies, other shows, etc. that the actors have been in. Please use footage just from the episode you have claimed.
• - No AUs.
• - Must follow the claiming system by claiming an episode. Only two vidders per episode, please.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "September 2009 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• -Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• -All regular submissions rules apply.
• -Only one entry per vidder.
• -Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• -Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
• -Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for viewing at least until the end of the contest. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• -Have fun!