2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by DJC Productions 11-04-2010Lost: November 2010 contest 1st place winner! Desmond was one of the many things I loved about Lost.
- by eloramoon 11-30-2010Lost: November 2010 contest 3rd place winner! From Jack and Locke, to Shannon and Boone, to the epic Jate/Suliet quadrangle, it was the many complex relationships that I loved best about Lost.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by ATLsportsLOVE 12-02-2010Lost: november 2010 contest submission! im thankful for the relationships and how most of the losties tried to live each day as if it were their last
- by mccann16fan 12-03-2010Lost: November 2010 Contest Submission - I'm thankful for the amazing characters and how they're always there for each other!
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 12-04-2010Lost: November 2010 Contest Submission I was most thankful for the experience of being a fan.Watching Lost,visiting fav sites,the books, and letting go.
Contest: “Thank You, Lost”
Deadline: December 5th - extended!
This contest is all about looking back at what we loved most about Lost; what part of the show are we most thankful for? Was it the many relationships we loved and rooted for? The constant mystery that kept us wanting more? Are you grateful for a certain character or storyline that Lost wouldn’t have been the same without? Well, here’s your chance to show us!
Choose as many aspects of the show that you are thankful for as you like and show us in your video why you love those particular parts of the show. It could be anything from the cast members to the insane plots or epic quotes throughout the show. Whatever it is, the aim is to celebrate what you enjoyed most and share it with others!
If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, a YT link is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire, zshare and Megaupload are just a few of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
Don’t forget to read the new contest information for help with questions you may have!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a video based around one or more aspects of Lost that you loved most and are “thankful” for.
• - NO non-Lost footage, AU, Crossovers or Trailers. No footage of the Lost cast in other roles. Behind the scenes footage, red carpet pics/footage, magazine photos etc. of the cast are allowed.
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "November 2010 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• -Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• -All regular submissions rules apply.
• -Only one entry per vidder.
• -Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• -Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
• -Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for viewing at least until the end of the contest. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• -Have fun!