2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by supermander11 01-16-2010Lost: January 2010 contest 1st place winner! After she detonates the bomb, Juliet's mind travels back in time to the day of the crash.So Juliet is reliving her past. She remembers everything, but everyone else, including Sawyer, remembers nothing.
- by littleton_pace 01-31-2010Lost: January 2010 contest 2nd place winner!
- by pruedens 01-11-2010Lost: January 2010 contest 3rd place winner! A man to complete his destiny .
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 01-11-2010Lost: January 2010 contest submission.Promo video about Vincent in Lost's final season.
- by Jemmz 01-30-2010Lost: January 2010 Contest Submission. The reset was successful - Six years after the crash should've happened, Miles finds his ability has evolved, and now he's receiving messages from an alternate universe, where the dead of that world are trying to contact h
- by DJC Productions 01-15-2010Lost: January 2010 contest submission. This is the second video in a series of videos that are meant to prepare you for the final season of Lost. I focused on Jack's character in this video.
- by nightdancer342 01-12-2010Lost: January 2010 Contest Submission. Ben emphasis. Details on Youtube.
- by eloramoon 01-12-2010Lost: January 2010 contest submission. Daniel S6 promo.
- by secret_neo 01-04-2010Lost: January 2010 contest submission. A Sawyer trailer about getting revenge for the one he loved. A tiger don't change its stripes.
- by soapbubbles511 01-14-2010Lost: January 2010 contest submission... A Desmond Promo
- by DomGirl23 01-25-2010Lost: January 2010 contest submission. A video about Charlie and his struggles throughout his life :)
Contest: “Season 6 Character Promo”
Deadline: February 1st - - extended!
As the final season premiere approaches we’re all dying to know what’s going to happen to our favourite characters. So, in order to get us even more excited, this month we’re asking you to make a promo for one of the characters in season 6! We’ve all seen those promo’s that ABC have been putting out, and well, let’s be honest, they suck compared to some of the ones our LVIers have made in the past! So, why don’t we show them how it’s done?!
Your task is to show us what you think your favourite character will be getting up to in season six. That means we’re looking for PU (possible universe) ideas, rather than totally-out-there AU ones this month. Tease us with what you think might actually happen on the show! Will Kate be caught for her crime? Does Claire change her mind about giving Aaron away? Did Jack’s plan to reset time even work?
We’d prefer it not be a traditional music video but to be done in a trailer format and have the feel of being an official season 6 character promo. You may use title cards if you wish, but it is not necessary to do so. You can also use footage of the Losties in their other roles, if needed.
Although we know it’s inevitable that promos for some characters will show their relationships with other characters, we’re asking you to keep the focus of the vid on one, specific character. We’re not looking for a shipper promo this month.
We will also be using a Claiming System this month, with THREE vidders per character. You can make a promo for any of the character’s shown on the official season 6 poster (we know that there are a number of posters out there showing different character lineups, but we'll be using the confirmed, official version.) So make sure to let us know which character you'll be choosing!
…And most importantly, have fun!! We’re really looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with
Edited January 8th to add:
Because of an unavoidable problem, the January contest information is not available on the main site yet. If you didn't realize this contest was in progress and so you're arriving after the character you wanted to claim has already received the maximum number of claims, please let us know and we'll allow you to go ahead and claim that character. Please note that if you have already claimed a character, this doesn't mean that you can go ahead and claim a maxed-out character. This is just applying to people who didn't know about the contest because of the problem with the main site.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding!
List of Claimed Characters/Vidder
1 - Daniel - eloramoon
1 - Boone - HobbitRockGod
1 - Miles - Jemmz
1 - Ana Lucia - Kaory
1 - Shannon - Jinlovessunxx
1 - Desmond - soapbubbles511
3 - Kate - nikkimonique, MysticWondering, aradnea - 4 due to amended rule on Jan 8 2010
4 - Jack - pruedens, FaradayLinus, DJC Productions, , sweetevangeline - 4 due to amended rule on Jan 8 2010
1 - Sawyer - secret_neo
2 - Locke - Kastrato, sed112986
1 - Ben - benlinusisagoodguy, nightdancer342
1 - Sayid - Charlies_Innocence
1 - Sun - SawyerLittleton
3 - Claire - littleton_pace, alyssap22, rbexter93
3 - Juliet - Kuliet4ever, ciaimpala, supermander11
2 - Charlie - Lostwithoutdom, EMMALOUISE
1 - Frank - chloooeee
1 - Richard - Belle MacFarlane
1 - Vincent - Im1oftheOceanic6
NO MORE CLAIMS FOR:
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make a Season 6 Character Promo for one of the characters shown on the official season 6 poster, using a trailer format.
• - No crossovers or AU’s
• - Running time should be no longer than 3 minutes. We suggest the 1- 3 minute range.
• -The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• -When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "January 2010 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• -Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• -All regular submissions rules apply.
• -Only one entry per vidder.
• -Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• -Please do not use Megaupload, Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only link to host your files.
• -Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available for viewing at least until the end of the contest. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• -Have fun!