2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by Jemmz 02-29-2012Multifandom: February 2012 contest 1st place winner! A tribute to my favourite comedy duo :)
- by tjmack1986 02-18-2012Actor Tribute: February 2012 contest 2nd place winner! Please See Youtube Description For More Information
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 02-29-2012Fraiser/My Dog Skip: February 2012 Contest 3rd place winner! See Youtube for full description.
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by MariaPurt 02-10-2012Multifandom: February 2012 contest submission
Contest: Actor Tribute
Deadline: March 4th - extended!
We all have favourite actors and actresses: movies stars, TV stars, people we admire and appreciate and who make the fandoms we love what they are. That’s why for this contest we’re asking you to make an actor tribute video based on your favourite actor/actress. Show us what makes them so special. Show us what makes you love them. You can focus on more than one actor, but no more than two, please. We’d also prefer that, if you so choose to base your tribute around two actors, that they have some sort of connection in their work. So acting duos are welcome, for example, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, or Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. Explore their talent and personality on screen as well as off. Don’t just make it about their characters, make it about them and what they are like as actors and as people. Use photographs, interviews, favourite scenes, gag reels – anything you like to celebrate the awesomeness of whoever you choose!
Be as creative as you like and have fun!
Specific Contest Rules:
• - Make an actor tribute based around one actor/actress or an ‘acting duo’ and show us why you like them so much.
• - Use as much content as you can: images, interviews, bloopers (as well as footage of their TV/movie roles). Go crazy!
• - No Trailers, AUs, or OCs
• - Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
• - The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
• - When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "February 2012 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
• - Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page.
• - All regular submissions Rules apply.
• - Only one entry per vidder.
• - Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
• - Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
• - If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire and zshare are just a couple of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links. We do realise that there have been a lot of issues with file-sharing websites recently but if you can find anywhere that you’re comfortable uploading to and that is easily accessible, that would be great!
• - Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
• - Have fun!