2006: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2007: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2008: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2009: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2010: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2011: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2012: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2013: January February March April May June July August September October November December
2014: January February March / April May / June July / August September / October November / December
- by Guzik90ab 07-29-2011The Vampire Diaries: July 2011 contest 2nd place winner!
- by DJC Productions 07-25-2011Harry Potter: July 2011 contest 3rd place winner! R/H tribute.
- by RedeemingTheUneven 07-20-2011Harry Potter: SPOILERS FOR DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2. The comedy and drama of Ron and Hermione. July 2011 contest 3rd place winner!
The Others (Oooohhhh) In no particular order
- by Fishbiscuits42 07-30-2011Lost: July 2011 Contest Submission The all too short love affair of Shannon and Sayid finds its happy ending beyond the sea.
- by i.luv.telenovelas 07-20-2011As the World Turns: July 2011 Contest Submission. One of the best soap couples in recent history.
- by eloramoon 07-12-2011Lost: July 2011 contest submission. Jack and Kate shared a calamitous fate, but their relationship was epic.
- by KajaM 07-24-2011Life On Mars: July 2011 contest submission. After a car accident Sam Tyler wakes up in 1973. Trying to find out what happened and struggling with all the hardships he gets help and support from Annie. Friendship eventually turns into love.
- by jacquelin825 07-20-2011The Vampire Diaries: July 2011 contest submission - a video about the AU pairing of Stefan Salvatore & Caroline Forbes
- by ciaimpala 07-25-2011Glee: July 2011 Contest Submission
- by Wickedgal 07-17-2011Lost: July 2011 contest submission. Charlie is constantly in awe of Claire and would do anything for her.
- by Im1oftheOceanic6 07-02-2011Lost: July 2011 Contest Submission. Sometimes you don't know what you've got until it's gone.But it's so much sweeter if you're lucky enough to get it back.
- by Belle MacFarlane 06-02-2011Fringe: A happy P/O vid! :) July 2011 contest submission.
- by cylune 07-06-2011Battlestar Galactica: July 2011 contest submission. The deep connection between Kara and Lee.
- by Athena Alexandria 08-04-2011Bones: July 2011 Contest Submission. Partners, friends, lovers, soulmates... Whatever their relationship, Booth and Brennan are always there for one another. (Major spoilers for the season 6 finale.)
Contest: A Matter of the Heart
Deadline: Aug 3rd - extended
Last month we all got introductions to so many great fandoms! This month, were going to narrow it down a little bit we want you to introduce us to your favorite romantic couple, pairing, ship, whatever you want to call it! Lets face it, despite the humor, drama, and excitement of our shows we all have that one couple we tune in for every week, just hoping they have another little moment with each other! So this month, we want you to show us what it is about that couple that makes you love them! Prove to us that Spike and Buffy belonged together, that Barney and Robin are soul mates, or hey, even that Sawyer and Claire would make a good couple! Canon or AU, it doesnt matter to us as long as you show us why you love this pairing! Therefore, yes, AU pairings are allowed, but only as long as they are part of the same fandom. (For example: a Sawyer/Claire Littleton vid would be fine. A Dean Winchester/Claire Littleton vid would have to be saved for another time!)
Specific Contest Rules:
- Make a video centered around your favorite romantic pairing from any fandom.
- NO crossovers, please!
- No trailers or promos.
- Running time should be no longer than 5 minutes. We suggest the 3 - 5 minute range.
- The more creative, the better. Don't be afraid to take risks.
- When entering your video on the Submit page, you MUST enter "July 2011 contest submission" exactly in your vid's description.
General Contest Rules:
- Contest submissions should be entered through the Submit page
- All regular submissions Rules apply.
- Only one entry per vidder
- Videos already submitted and RELEVANT can be submitted again, but we would rather see something fresh. (Please contact a CM if you wish to enter a previously-submitted video)
- Please do not use Rapidshare or Yousendit as your only hosting place.
- If you're using Youtube as your primary link, please also provide us with an alternative link. Far too often, YT is either disabled or muted by the time the contest is ready to be judged. Mediafire, zshare and Megaupload are just a few of the sites out there that can be used as reliable backup links.
- Keep in mind that however you choose to host your video, it must be available to be watched at least until after the deadline has passed. If we can not access your video at the time of judgment it will not be considered.
- Have fun!