ConMama (Sawyer & Claire)Sort by: All | Viewer Picks | Council Picks | Awaiting Judgement
- by Uruviel 02-23-2011Everyone thinks Sawyer is Claire's biggest problem but they're wrong.
- by littleton_pace 02-08-2011Believing he shot Sawyer dead, Jack is unaware that Claire found him and patched him up. Meanwhile, off the island, Carole fears that Kate and her daughter will never return.
- by littleton_pace 06-15-2010When the last angel falls, the fight for mankind begins.
- by Wickedgal 11-13-2009Very dark PB&J Au vid. After a bitter break up, Charlie becomes paranoid that every guy Claire hangs out with will be her next lover. He tries to rectify this with tragic results. Full details on YT.
- by liadela85 09-08-2009Sawyer thinks back over the experiences that brought him to the island (and also to Claire).
- by littleton_pace 07-07-2009After a messy break up, Claire moves on with Charlie but she can't forget her life with Sawyer. *HD*
- by littleton_pace 07-05-2009Sawyer is rescued but leaves Claire behind on the island. Now apart, both of them are desperate to get back what they lost.
- by alyssap22 06-08-2009Sawyer doesn't believe he is good enough to be with Claire.
- by alyssap22 05-08-2009This s my first Claire and Sawyer video. I have loved them since he saved her in season 4. I loved how he was so protective over her and was determined to find her. There really isn't a story, just that they are the lucky ones to have found eachother.
- by kiashyel 04-24-2009Knowing his death is imminent, Charlie writes a letter to Claire. He wants her to know how much he loves her but also that he wants her to be happy and find love again.
- by Uruviel 03-29-2009Sawyer is caged on the island while Claire is pregnant with his baby.
- by littleton_pace 03-08-2009No story. No purpose. Just short video showing ConMama's pure awesomeness.
- by Lostwithoutdom 02-13-2009AU-Charlie and Aaron are both dead and Claire is alone. She has been rescued and is doing her best to move on, she still cant help but feel the pain eating away at her. Its almost more than she can take. Contains Graphic Images-watch at your own risk
- by littleton_pace 02-07-2009'Time will heal all wounds and it is with love that we forge ahead, never forgetting, but cherishing all memories.'