Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iceofthestars
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaime wrote:
Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects
Skate?(maybe group)

Woops, I just requested somebody make a vid for that song in the Request forum. It still on your to vid list?
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think so
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaime wrote:
i dont think so

Poo. I like your vids.
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, thanx.
but i havent been able to make any videos lately

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing a christmas present for some friends ^^ And besides that I'm doing a ensamble vid, Beautiful Day-U2

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=iem80k
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently working on a Shannon vid but the song I chose is too long. Occasionally I'll edit a song to make it shorter or where the lyrics don't fit. I'm just wondering what some of yall think about this??
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on a monster vid considering it is..

meant to back next eppy

to Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uruviel wrote:
I'm currently working on a Shannon vid but the song I chose is too long. Occasionally I'll edit a song to make it shorter or where the lyrics don't fit. I'm just wondering what some of yall think about this??

My feeling is that you do whatever seems best for the vid, rather than for the song. So if that means making it shorter or removing a few "problem" lyrics, I'm all for it!

In my case, if the song is close to 5 minutes long or so, I know I'm going to have to cut it down if I want to give my computer and WMM even a chance or letting me work with it then render it. I even had to do that in a challenge that I entered where we were all using the same song! Mine ended up like 30 seconds shorter than everbody else's but that was just because I couldn't render it. I had to yank the last part of it out and revid it to the shorter song before it would render.

Man, did I feel like an idiot turning in a shorter song like that! But, that was the only way I could enter the challenge so what else could I do?

Wow, that was lonnnnnnnnnng answer to a short question, huh? Sorry!

~Aislynn
k4x
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once again, nevermind. I'm doing Hypnotize... Its gonna be J/K/S I think...

banner and av by et546 of Lost-Forum.
^^but I added the really tiny writing.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as I finish "Stockholm Syndrome" (which, I actually hope to finish one day! ) then I have a song that I was going to use for a Skate vid but one part doesn't fit Kate very well, though the other fits Sawyer. I thought next about trying it as a C/C vid because one part fits Claire pretty well but it doesn't fit Charlie. Then, ta-dah! I realized it would work as... drum-roll please... ConMama!

A note to my Skaters out there: no I haven't jumped the Skate ship. Far from it. This is just me, answering the call of the AU again... Long live Skate! Skate 4-eva!

Just in case anybody was, you know, wondering about that or anything...

~Aislynn
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignoring contest entries for the moment...

I have a Waltcentric crack!vid to "One Night in Bangkok" that's very nearly finished. Yayyy.

Once that's done I've decided to tackle the Sawyer/Sun vid I've been promising. Or, at the very least, decide on a song. There are two Endway songs ("And You" (do you remember everything you said to me never) and "Feelin Love" (I'm feelin' so alone and you're too good for it all)) that both scream Sawyer/Sun to me, but since I've been planning to do a Charlie/Claire vid to "Hey Babe" for, like, ever, I feel kind of odd about using another Endway song, since the two vids would be pretty much back-to-back. Flogging Molly's "Light of a Fading Star" also sounds kinda Sawyer/Sun to me, so I may end up using that instead. (Come on, is it really that much of a leap between "The glow that christens the moon" and Sun?)

We're getting ever closer to "Hey Babe" becoming a reality, especially since spoilers are promising that the drug storyline is going to kick into high gear starting this Wednesday. And the promo pics for "Fire + Water"! It's perfect for my concept of this vid. I've decided that once I have "Fire + Water" I'll start serious work on "Hey Babe".

And finally I want to make another crack!vid thing to "Letters From Home" by...John Michael Montgomery? I think it's John Michael Montgomery. Well, really, it wouldn't be so much crack!vid as AU. And not even all that AU. I stopped making sense three sentences ago.

sig by niki blue
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks to the lovely Miss Holly I will be making my first lost vid in like forever .... to the song "Black Roses Red" by Alana Grace it will be a C/C vid so don't expect it for another couple of weeks, since I'm waiting for 'Fire & Water' to air (being Charlie-centric and all )
pomegranny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh...I've never heard of the Sawyer/Sun ship! I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

I'm currently working on (my very first video!) an angsty J/K video to the song "Breakdown" by Jack Johnson. It's taken a long time to harvest clips that will work for me, and even harder to work out some semblance of a story...but I think I'm about 60% done.

I'm wondering does anyone else have this problem: the verses of the song move the story, but I get stuck at the chorus parts trying to 1) convey the correct emotion and 2) connecting one verse to the next story-wise?
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've finally finished "Stockholm Syndrome!" Woo-hoo! Okay, so it's not that great a vid, I'm just thrilled to finally have it done! I'm giving it until Monday before I submit it, though, so that I can look it over a few more times before entering it into the Muse contest over at LM.

After that, I have a few more weeks to do my EClaire (Ethan/Claire... It's a joke ship... ) challenge vid. Then, after that, no more challenges, at least for a while!

After that, I have about 4 or 5 ideas that'll have to battle it out to see which one I want to do when the time comes.

As for now, I'm just sooooooooooo glad to be done with "Stockholm!" [Note to self: Next time you do a vid about 2 people, make sure they have some frickin' scenes together!!! ] This is one long, forced AU vid, let me tell you...

~Aislynn
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 43 of 101

Jump to: