Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Counting Bodies" by Aislynn
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: "Counting Bodies" by Aislynn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Counting Bodies" 05-07-2010
Spoilers for 6x14 The Candidate. A slightly AU look at the relationship between Claire and FLocke.
Song: Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rhythm Of The War Drum by A Perfect Circle
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 2:16 (17.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8o_kE9ov4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=886NEMPL

Last edited by Aislynn on Sat May 08, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeesh; that was creepy Ais!!! great music!! I love how you inter-cut the audio of Jack at the start, that was so creepy. And you showed the 'hold' Flocke has over claire really well Yay for finishing another Lost vid before the show ends!!!

tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

super creepy and super amazing too! Loved the ending, I think it was my favorite part. Hopefully claire will be able to break the hold flocke has on her, and turn back into sane claire!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat: Aw, thanks, hon! I wanted to get that creepy feel to come across so I'm glad to hear it did! And I'm glad you liked the opener, too! I thought that would be a hopefully more interesting way to present things by cutting back and forth like that. Thank you again!

Tammy: Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you liked it (and I was hoping that ending would work)! I'd love to see Claire really get to come into her own in these last few eps and get to put her butt-kicking skills to use for Team Good Guys! Thanks again!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies by Aislynn Reply with quote

WOW! This was incredible, Aislynn! It's so awesome to see a new video from you, especially since it's an intensely amazingly made Lost video! I loved your clip choices and editing with the song, it was really action-y and superb Ooo and loved the comparison of Aaron in the crib and then the bones in the crib. I got the chills! Amazing job Ais!
BlasterBoy
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, that was amazing! I loved that so much. It was incredibly creepy and all the clips were perfectly picked. My favorite part was probably the middle where you had all the different clips of the Smokey attacks in 6x01/6x06 and the bomb going off in 6x14. That was so intense and brilliant! Awesome!!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies by Aislynn Reply with quote

Wow, Aislynn, that was amazing! I really loved the way you showd Claire and Flocke's relationship! The entire thing was fantastic!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies by Aislynn Reply with quote

I'm really diggin this vid, love the song, really strong beats. APC is awesome. great job
Zolie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL What a cool video. Claire with her squirrel baby gives me the creeps.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome Ais!! I loved how you portrayed Locke and Claire's relationship...it was kind like a creepy Dad but also a little weird sexual tension too. and I loved the skull baby as Aaaron. Great work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate: Thank you so much, hon! I'm so glad you liked that part in particular with Aaron in the crib, I was hoping that would come across well! Thanks again! ♥!

BlasterBoy: Aww, thank you so much for your awesome comment! That middle section was so much fun to do, I'm so happy that you enjoyed it! Thanks again! ♥!

Eryn: Thanks so much, I'm so glad that you liked it! They definitely have a very twisted sort of relationship, don't they? But I believe Claire's going to find her way back to herself! Thanks again! ♥!

Neo: Thank you so much! I love this song, too, and I really wanted to do those beats justice without it sort of getting ahead of me. Thanks again! ♥!

Zolie: Thanks so much! I know what you mean about that squirrel baby, it's definitely creepy, isn't it? *shudders* Anyway, thanks again! ♥!

Nikki: Aw, thanks so much! They really have a twisted sort of relationship, don't they? I'm also glad that Aaron/skull baby thing worked, I was really hoping it would! Thanks again! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies by Aislynn Reply with quote

WOWZERS AIS! That was INSANE!!! Holy crow!!! First, that song choice was brilliant! Not only was it perfect but the style lent the right amount of tension to the action. I loved the Flocke/Claire angle, and although I loved all of it, my very favorite part was how you did the skull baby part. That completely kicked butt!!! Well done, my friend!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Julia! I really appreciate all of your kind words! *hugs* I'm so glad that Aaron/skull baby part came across well, I really was hoping it would!

Thanks again! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Counting Bodies by Aislynn Reply with quote

YAY a new Ais vid! So much action-y awesome-ness! I like the Flocke/Claire angle of this, very cool!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, hon! I wanted to do something a little different than what I've done before (well, not that I haven't done action!chaos before, of course ). But I had fun with the dark, creepiness of this one!

Thanks again for watching and commenting! *hugs* ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: