Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Vindicated - AU" by Kait
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: "Vindicated - AU" by Kait Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Vindicated - AU" 06-14-2008
Off-island AU. Jack and Kates relationship falls apart and Kate shows up at Sawyers door with some surprising news. More on YT. Super Special Thanks to Sassy!!
Song: Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional
Vidder: Kait
Length: 3:21 (12.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M86xB6KPzv0
http://www.zshare.net/video/13633220160dacc6/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Just WOW...ummm I'm speechless Kait I really am! I'm adding this to list of one of the best AUs ever!! So where do I begin...first off you did a fabulous job with all the audio editing...I know that is not easy and a pain in the butt! Congrats!! I loved when she came to Sawyer and said she was scared and needed his help...was it Jack's baby or Sawyer's?.. I wasn't 100% sure...the labor scene was amazing how you maniped that!! OMG! Brilliant stuff!! Okay...well I could go on and on but I think you got the point that I'm in love with this...and it looks like Sassy rendered it for you in Vegas? If sooo awesome job Sass!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Omgg!! Thank you so much Nikki!! I'm soo happy you enjoyed it that much ^_^ The baby was supposed to be Sawyer's (I tried to make it look that way by flashing back to her and Sawyer gettin' it on, on the island, but I guess that wasn't clear enough). Freya gave me a ton of advice, so I definitely owe a lot of thanks to both her and Sassy (yep, she colored and prettified it for me) for their help!!

Thank you again!! I'm all blushy now ;D
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gathial23
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Awesome job! All seemed so real Loved it
Gathial23
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Awesome job! All seemed so real Loved it
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

367 wrote:
Omgg!! Thank you so much Nikki!! I'm soo happy you enjoyed it that much ^_^ The baby was supposed to be Sawyer's (I tried to make it look that way by flashing back to her and Sawyer gettin' it on, on the island, but I guess that wasn't clear enough). Freya gave me a ton of advice, so I definitely owe a lot of thanks to both her and Sassy (yep, she colored and prettified it for me) for their help!!

Thank you again!! I'm all blushy now ;D
xxx
-Kait

Oh I got it now!! I just watched it again...I think I was just so caught up with how cool the story was it didn't click in my head...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

That was very impressive. Very. I mean that. Wow. The conversations were convincing, and I LOVED that labor scene. Great choice of footage there. Really. Wonderful AU. I really liked it. That was definitely gold.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was just so awesome The beat use was great. I really enjoyed watching this video. I love the song one of my all time favourites
The AU scenes and audio rocked
Gold from me
allycat529
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Wow that was really awesome! I still need to finish reading your fanfic though haha.
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Thank you so much FrecklesPhoenix, Charlie, and Ally =) *HUGS*
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Great video! Awesome beat use and really good AU scenes.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really enjoyed the beginning with the cool beat use and chronicling of what happened before the story of the video cool stuff. The Au scenes you used were cool especially the parts with Sawyer and Jack. My favourite scene is probably the part where Jack says he needs to fix things and she's like hell no awesome stuff. Yay Jacket at the end just how Lost is meant to be hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Aww thanks Heather, thanks Paul!! Both of your input means a lot to me
That was definitely the hardest vid I've ever made, but I'm pretty pleased with the outcome!!

Thanks again!
*HUGS*
-Kait
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

that was really well done =)
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Vindicated - AU by Kait Reply with quote

Thank you!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: