Vidder Rank: Expert Vidder
(antispam: remove 'LVI' from address)
Bio: I'm a 20 year old girl from Germany and a huge Lost fan since I watched the first episode on German TV. It was a coincidence that I discovered Lost (I only watched it because Dominic Monaghan was in it, who I knew from my all time favourite movie Lord of the Rings) and I loved it because it's a great show that also "challanges people to think" as actor Naveen Andrews said. By another lucky coincidence (or fate? ;-)) I stumbled upon this great site! After watching some great clips I decided to try to do one myself and now I catch myself by time to time thinking: 'Hum, for which character of Lost could I use this one?" when I listen to a great song. My favourite characters are: Kate, Sawyer (suprise, surprise!), Desmond, Sayid, Alex
Liliana's VideosSort by: All | Viewer Picks | Council Picks | Awaiting Judgement
- by Liliana 07-24-2007Lost: AU vid: con man Sawyer wakes up one morning without knowing where he is. He doesn't realize that Kate got him drunk and into a trap because he stole her friends money and she wants to get it back.
- by Liliana 05-28-2007Lost: It's kind of a trailer for a movie about the life of James 'Sawyer' Ford.
- by Liliana 04-16-2007Lost: After my last funny videos it was time to do a classical Skate vid again!
- by Liliana 04-14-2007Lost: This short vid has a history - a friend and I had a discussion about how you could encourage people to read more. This vid might be a possibility... ;-p
- by Liliana 04-09-2007Lost: Just a funny little story with Charlie & Hurley. I wanted to do some experiments with effects, so sorry if it's not perfect...
- by Liliana 01-28-2007Lost: A crossover vid with Lost and the film Sweet Home Alabama.
- by Liliana 01-19-2007Lost: Thinking about Penny helps Desmond to get through his darkest hours on the island.
- by Liliana 12-11-2006Lost: Sawyer gets knocked down many times on the island - but he always gets up again...
- by Liliana 10-14-2006Lost: Kate realizes that there is a link between the two - being close to craziness and being close to Sawyer...