Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Who Wants to Live Forever" by Luka
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: "Who Wants to Live Forever" by Luka Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Who Wants to Live Forever" 06-14-2007
All of them are lost. Through the looking glass, killers are heroes, junkies are martyrs, friends are lovers, the bad guys are the good ones, ilusions are hope and hope lies on liars hands. But still, they are all survivors and they wanna go home. Through the looking glass, the real journey is just beginning...
Song: Who Wants to Live Forever by Breaking Benjamin
Vidder: Luka
Length: 3:46 (27.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JR5EyZX3po
http://www.zshare.net/video/227650222317ee/
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to say that the youtube always screw with my videos... The zshare version is a lot better.
Anyway, that´s it...

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luka! Like I said over at eljay, this is just awesome! Great work. Nice beatuse and excellent song! Loved it so much and I really loved Sayid's little speech at the beginning. The bit where you have Claire flinching in response to the station explosion with charlie was brilliant.

Great work!
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Who Wants to Live Forever by Luka Reply with quote

Awesome, awesome, awesome beat use! I really loved the effect where you had the black and white of the same image next to the regular, it looked very very cool! And the lyric interpretation was so spot on too! I have to agree w/ KC, the part w/ Claire flinching at the bomb, that was really cool! Your never cease to amaze me Luka, this was just so cool!
krozure
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Who Wants to Live Forever by Luka Reply with quote

Oh, gosh, that was beautiful. I especially love all the fast parts, when you flash various characters. And that moment with Claire flinching to Charlie's explosion was brilliant.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Who Wants to Live Forever by Luka Reply with quote

Love the split screens!!! Great beat use, awesome vid!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Who Wants to Live Forever by Luka Reply with quote

It's awesome!Love the beat use and the split screens
Btw i've started doing a vid with the original of this song by Queen and i want you to know that i will not copy your vid because my idea is completely different
Great job,Luka )))))
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luka, that was simply amazing! The effects look really good and the beat use is superb, especially when Jack is beating up Ben and Hurley attacks the Others.

Very emotional and touching, in particular the moments to the lines "touch my tears with your lips, touch my world with your findertips".

Once again, a great Luka production.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Who Wants to Live Forever by Luka Reply with quote

awsome vid really like it!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Who Wants to Live Forever by Luka Reply with quote

whoa that was amazing
The beat use rocked.
The split screens where very awesome too
Another great video from you
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Who Wants to Live Forever by Luka Reply with quote

I've been secretly wanting someone to do this song but by Queen. Not heard this version but it's pretty good The editing was excellent. Really enjoyed it great job!
Luka
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC , thanks hunni. I´m glad that you liked the beginning you know. When the video was finally done, I watched like 3 times in sequence and I was thinking that maybe the speech was a little too long, maybe boring or something ... But I decided to let this way, anyway... Thanks a lot!

dayln03.
I´m a fan of black-white+coloring effect as well...
Thanks!

Thank you very much, krozure. You know, the Claire part I just added when I was finishing the video. It wasn´t even there in the first place. Seems like a did the right thing... hee

Uruviel, thanks! You know, I´m such a fan of the split-screen effect... I know that I kind of "over-used" ( ) this effect on this video, but I just couldn´t help myself...

Borislava
I´m happy that you liked. When I started this video, I was using the Queen´s version. But then I heard the Breaking Benjamin´s version, and I falled in love with this song.
And now I can´t hardly wait to see your video...

Hey KajaM! , thanks for your feedback.
I´m so glad that people liked the beat use on this video. I have to confess that I´m a little lazy with those things (you know, matching the effect with the song and all...), but this time I really worked hard to fit everything. Maybe that´s why I started this video right after the season finally and just ended yesterday

Thanks azzurra13!

Thank you charmed_charlie! I´m glad that you liked this one!

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, that was some of the best audio editing I've ever seen... congrats!! That was amazing...

That song is so powerful and you made that vid powerful too... love the lyrics interpretation. Especially loved all the Desmond/Charlie/Claire clips. That was amazing! And you made the Danielle/Alex reunion even more powerful and touching than in the show! wow!!

Great special effects, you're getting quite amazing with those split screens.

Congrats on another great vid!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pauly...
When I started this video, I was using the version from The Queen. But then found BB´s version, and I just had to use...

Cylune!
I´m happy that you liked. I´m always terrible with the audio stuff, but this time I really worked hard on it...
Split-screen is love...

My Lj
No Jack = No Lost
phaniat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is amazing. The effects are awesome, so fast and powerfull.
Awesome video!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: