Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gravity of Love" by savage_anna
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: "Gravity of Love" by savage_anna Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Gravity of Love" 06-06-2008
general skate vid...was inspired to made it after I saw season finale ;P
Song: Gravity of love by Enigma
Vidder: savage_anna
Length: 3:54 (86 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJNexNx8kow
http://www.imeem.com/savageanna/video/zujyDyi7/savageanna_lost_gravity_of_love_tv_video/
http://www.badongo.com/vid/745707

Last edited by savage_anna on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful video Ana!!!! XD
Loved the flashes with the clips in the beginning they were awesome
The black and white clips rocked as well, this was just awesomeness in a video, I always enjoy watching your videos and this was just one of the best IMO I loved it, the beat use was spot on and rocked The clips you used also were great I also loved the song!

Great work!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was really one of the most artistic, stylized vids I've seen in a long time that also had great heart to it as well! It's so beautiful! The beat use and effects were expertly done, as always, and I just thoroughly enjoyed it! Plus it was soooooo great to see a Skate vid from you again! Great, fantastic work! ♥♥♥!!!
AngelNanoo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

that was AMAZING!!!!!
loved it!!!!
i wish i could be as good of a vidder as u!!! :$
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sooooo happy that you made a new Skate vid, Anna!!!

And it was just awesome of course!! Very beautiful vid with great beat use as always. I really loved it!

Icon by ack attack
rolloffbed
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

oh

my

god

that was probably the most amazing vid i've ever seen. the effects were fantastic and everything was just so... omg i cant even describe it!! soooo great!!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

I really liked the water overlays you used so pretty. Nice to see another Skate video from you great job!
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

OMG
*falls of the chair*
*takes a few deep breaths*
*gets back on the chair*
---
probably the best effects i have ever seen those overlays, beat use... that was just AWESOME definetely gold
---
*user fainted*
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMAZING vid anna!!! The effects are gorgeous! Great work!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AAA! thanks everybody

Charlie - thank you my dear !!! Glad you think it's one of my best I really love this song as well, it's just so intense, and I thought it really fit skate Glad you enjoyed black/white clips, it was really important part in the vid to make for me Thanks you!

Ais - Ahh, you made me embrassed ! Thank you so much, I really put in this one all my skate heart I just need to mention that after the finale I really start to think that skate is quite an epic ship on the show (not only because of kiss, but because of Sawyer sacrifice, it's just was entirely awesome , so I really was trying to show this in the vid. And yes, I'm so happy I made a new one, it was like a year of my last skate vid ..Thank you again for wonderful comment!

AngelNanoo Thank you for this comment, and also for YT feedback as well ! Believe me, it's not that impossible to have editing skills like mine If you are novice, what I really recommend is practise, I always using quite the same effects, but just experementing with them (transform LOL) a lot. Beat use, no credits/TV logoes in the video, no talkie scenes (only face emotions) - and your video will be really good no matter what programm you are using ..Thanks again for comment!

Joon - Thank you! Yeah, I really happy that I finally managed to make a new skate vid (the whole year I was't in skate mood, but season finale forced me to do it lol )

rolloffbed Wow! Thank you! You can't imagine, it's really a big honour to me that you think it's the most amazing vid you saw Made me really embrassed THANK YOU!

Paul - Thank you! Yeah, water overlays it's smth that I was really wanting to use for ages, but it was painful to find long scene with water lights, but I finally find it what I was needed for the video not long time ago (not in LOST eppy though lol, but still, I was happy ). Thanks again!

GriiFin Wow , thank you so much! I'm really flattered that you so enjoyed the effects part, I was really working hard on them in this video And beat use was also really important because of song, it have some really important beats, which was really painfully to make sometimes Glad it worth it

Meli24Yay! Thank you I'm sooo glad you enjoyed this vid, I was working quite hard on this one Thanks again!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

WOW!!!!! Truly awesome video, I loved the effects, especially the clickty bits ( like at 0:10 ). Everything about it was just crazily cool!
Miiiikaa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

Amazing video! I loved everything about it! The clip at 2.43, where is it from, Eggtown?
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

Wow, awesome!!! Great Skate vid, the ending was perfect.
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Skate vid! That is already one of my fav Skate vids and the best Skate vid ever! Perfect and impressing. And this song gave me chills. So beautifully and fabulously done!

banners by Deia and me
*Sorry but my English hates me*
july

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

Wow!!!!!Wonderful vid!!!! great beat use and the editing is just awsome!!!!! Perfect!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: