Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Hurley Show - Episode 1" by Marcus
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: "The Hurley Show - Episode 1" by Marcus Reply with quote

"The Hurley Show - Episode 1" 08-04-2005
The first episode of Hurleys crazy adventures, in which Hurley boards Flight 815.
Song: - by -
Vidder: Marcus
Length: 2:39 (9.83 MB WMV)

Links: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32VDQQDN

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=The-Hurley-Show-Episode-One
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode One Reply with quote

This is a series that I started a few weeks ago, that has become very popular with my friends on MSN, who have sent it to their friends on MSN, and etc, etc. I decided to put the first episode in LVI, but I may not put the rest in. I'm already up to Episode Nine, and I'm hoping to have 25, the exact same as LOST.

However, if the first episode is popular I'll continue to put them in until LVI say "enough!!!" hehe

Marcus, the "Young'un"

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol great idea I look forward to episode 2 ^_^ was funny at the start with the finger tapping
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: The Hurley Show Episode One Reply with quote

Thanx, PolarBear. I reckon I'll atleast post the next few eps on LVI.
The whole "finger-tapping" thing just came up by accident. I was looking at that annoying Airport Check-In woman and realised how damn fast she typed! So I made it seem like she went for ages.

By the way, the theme song is probably in everyone's "Sample Music" file lol. Just found it and went "This'll do." I think it's actually a song about Jesus! lol.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
k4x
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ack!!!!! i wanna see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! megaupload always takes like an hour to dl 4 me!! i wanna see it cuz you've said some nice things about some'a my vids and i want to return the compliment!! ack!!!!! can'ya upload it somewhere else for a secondary link?

banner and av by et546 of Lost-Forum.
^^but I added the really tiny writing.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode One Reply with quote

Well, k4x, I would put in on picafile but it just hasn't been working lately. Any chance that somebody who can upload this vid could save it and get it on Picafile? I would be forever in your debt!!!

By the way, k4x, when you say "you wanna return the compliment", you don't mean you'll just say it's a gr8 vid anyway, do you? lol, i said the things about your vids cos i like em. (I don't look for the ones with the awards, just the ones that I think look good.)

Marcus, the "Young'un"

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode One Reply with quote

Ok, I just noticed in the "Free Guide to Video Hosting" page here it says you shouldn't use Megaupload. But why not? I thought we were trying to get rid of YouSendIt! Besides, it seems to be the best one for me. Putfile and Picafile don't work for me anymore for no apparent reason, and I find YouSendIt and RapidShare are really annoyingly unreliable. What's so bad about Megaupload???

Anyway, if I can't use Megaupload will someone please help me get my vids on Picafile? PLEASE!

Marcus, the "Young'un".

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode 1 Reply with quote

Wow! 37 downloads of the first ep and 11 of the second one! I'd just like to hear what these people have to say about it lol!

But I'm still confused with the whole reason you can't use Megaupload. Will a Council Member please tell me??????

Marcus, the "Young'un".

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fingrtappnig open was great.

Off to watch ep 2.

As for MegaUpload not being used, I'm not a council member but I think it's because it takes so DAMN LONG to dowload!

This vid took 37 mins to dl where at other sites a 10MB vid would take only 3 - 5 minutes
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode 1 Reply with quote

Glad ya liked it, MovieGuy. I guess you're right about MegaUpload, but remember I don't have a choice! Putfile and Picafile aren't working for me and nobody has volunteered to get them there! Anyway, I hope you enjoy episode 2.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

Lizzybeth
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol that was funny!!! i luved the part with the wheel chair

*da lil Pip*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode 1 Reply with quote

Well, I had to include Locke, didn't I? Hehe, how can you forget him??? Glad ya liked it.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:51 am    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode 1 Reply with quote

I got a secondary link! - http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3JJK0JY9AA4OV1AUY256XJOQIZ

You should be able to see it now, k4x.

Marcus, the "Young'un".

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay more Hurley vids.. this was great Marcus .. really well done. Gotta love Hurley

gonna go watch ep 2 now
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: The Hurley Show - Episode 1 Reply with quote

lol yeh go Hurley!

Marcus, the "Young'un".

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: