Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Whatever Happens (Suliet)" by eloramoon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: "Whatever Happens (Suliet)" by eloramoon Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Whatever Happens (Suliet)" 09-01-2009
Sawyer loves Juliet, but their relationship is haunted by his history with Kate, and fate forces him to let Juliet go in the end.
Song: Whatever Happens by Michael Jackson
Vidder: eloramoon
Length: 3:52 (112 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmpT3iQCtWQ
http://www.eloramoon.com/LVI-0809.wmv

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was just beautiful, Julia! I've never heard this particular song before *is sheltered* and it worked SO well for this story! I really enjoyed it a lot! Great job! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Whatever Happens (Suliet) by eloramoon Reply with quote

Great vid, Julia! Perfect Suliet song!!!
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Whatever Happens (Suliet) by eloramoon Reply with quote

I REALLY liked that! You had some cool beat use in there whilst still playing really well on the lyrics Loved the ending with the letting go of the hand
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was outstanding Julia! I loved it! How come its not in the contest? I didn't think it was very effect heavy. I loved the beginning. Made me laugh! My favorite part was at 2:17 about him forgetting about the dreams he had of being with Kate. Made me awwww! And the ending was so sad. Perfect song choice! I've never heard this one before either.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, everyone! ♥♥♥

I must admit, I had never heard this song before, either! I was intrigued by the title, and after a quick scan of the lyrics and seeing "whatever happens, don't let go of my hand", I thought PERFECT and grabbed it. I was utterly *shocked* when I really listened to the lyrics and saw how closely they actually fit with Sawyer and Juliet. The song grew on me quickly, too! That was on his (I think last) album, Invincible, and the song featured Carlos Santana on guitar.

Nikki, I actually made it for the contest but I submitted it too late. I didn't know I could ask for an extension. The council were in the process of deliberating whether or not to let me slide by, but I decided not to enter it afterall. I didn't feel right asking the council to make an exception on my behalf.

I'm just glad you all enjoyed it!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Whatever Happens (Suliet) by eloramoon Reply with quote

Ooh this was beautiful Julia!! Sooo fitting for Suliet. I adored the ending with the hand holding clips, so sad , but gorgeous!!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Whatever Happens (Suliet) by eloramoon Reply with quote

Wonderful job Julia! You did amazing! I really loved the whole thing, This song really was perfect for them...beautiful! <3<3<3<3 Gold from me my dear!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: