Alternate Name: Julia
Vidder Rank: Council Member
Other Fandoms: THG, TVD, HP, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Jane Austen
(antispam: remove 'LVI' from address)
Bio: As a kid I put home videos to music using two VCRs. Years later I made my first fan vid and landed here, where I've made amazing friends while improving my vidding skills. :)
eloramoon's VideosSort by: All | Viewer Picks | Council Picks | Awaiting Judgement
- by eloramoon 03-25-2013Moonrise Kingdom: March 2013 contest 2nd place winner! PW: meadowbird
- by eloramoon 11-20-2012Master and Commander: November 2012 contest 3rd place winner! - Master and Commander (Jack and Stephen)
- by eloramoon 11-01-2012Multifandom: October 2012 contest 2nd place winner!
- by eloramoon 05-26-2012Downton Abbey : May 2012 contest submission - Sybil & Branson from Downton Abbey (spoilers for s1-2)
- by eloramoon 01-04-2012Multifandom: Secret Santa vid for Heather. Featuring: Lost, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, and Lord of the Rings. pw: secretsanta
- by eloramoon 07-12-2011Lost: July 2011 contest submission. Jack and Kate shared a calamitous fate, but their relationship was epic.
- by eloramoon 06-15-2011Jane Austen: June 2011 contest submission. Tribute to the Jane Austen fandom. More info at YT.
- by eloramoon 06-09-2011SeaQuest: A short tribute to Ben and Katie from the 1990's sci-fi show, SeaQuest. Made this awhile back for my bff. :) More info at YT.
- by eloramoon 06-04-2011The Tudors: Made this for my mom for Christmas. Series re-cap focusing on Henry's marriages. Contains spoilers--well, it's history, but still--for all episodes, all seasons.
- by eloramoon 06-03-2011Lost: May 2011 contest 2nd place winner! ~ I loved the women of Lost and the effect they had on the men. :) More info at YT. :)
- by eloramoon 01-05-2011Lost: January 2011 contest submission. Non-Lost Music is Fall by Daft Punk, Tron: Legacy OST
- by eloramoon 12-22-2010Lost: December 2010 contest 2nd place winner! The Losties over five different Christmases, both on and off the island. Slightly AU. (more info at youtube)
- by eloramoon 11-30-2010Lost: November 2010 contest 3rd place winner! From Jack and Locke, to Shannon and Boone, to the epic Jate/Suliet quadrangle, it was the many complex relationships that I loved best about Lost.
- by eloramoon 10-08-2010Lost: October 2010 Contest 3rd place winner! There have been all the Others. Now there is THE Other.