Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ill make you hurt" by ezza0ezza

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: "Ill make you hurt" by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ill make you hurt" 07-24-2009
No matter how much they care about each other, because of personal demons, Sawyer and Kate always end up hurt.
Song: Hurt by Johnny Cash
Vidder: ezza0ezza
Length: 3:35 (21.2MB MOV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0BoAvoiBu0

Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Ill make you hurt by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

That was a really nice take on the skate relationship, the song worked perfectly

I really loved the intense close-ups on their faces

The only thing i could say to improve it would to be careful of using too many clips with the actors speaking but with no audio, it can look a bit weird in places. But despite that, i really really liked it
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Ill make you hurt by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Aww, this was really wonderful I really love this song, I always get emotional when I hear it!!! You definitely showed the pain Sawyer and Kate had together and their emotion really well. I liked the texture overlayed over the clips it made a really cool and pretty color throughout the vid. Your lyric intereptation was super awesome at parts too, especially at "Everyone I know goes away in the end" Really nice job!
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Ill make you hurt by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Thanks guys. =) And Karowyn I know exactly which bit you mean...I need to get my hands on more clips. Still it was fun making this after such a long break from editing.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Ill make you hurt by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Cool video I love the song.
I thought Jack's audio at the beginning was cool
My only problem was some of the clips seemed to go on for a little too long.
But other than that twas a great video, and you shown the emotion between them really well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: