Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Zombie" by fearandloathin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fearandloathin
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: "Zombie" by fearandloathin Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Zombie" 06-22-2009
General Lost fanvid made before my previously uploaded video so not as good and its about the plot looking at the battles the losses and sorrow etc
Song: Zombie by The Cranberries
Vidder: fearandloathin
Length: 5:07 (52.4MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ru6zUJ4gQM&feature=channel_page

blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Zombie by fearandloathin Reply with quote

Cool video! Try fitting clips to the beats more next time to spice it up a little. Besides that I like it
Devera
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Zombie by fearandloathin Reply with quote

I really enjoyed the theme and clip choice...great song for LOST. It seemed like the clips were a little out of sync with the beats, but it seemed like you were going for beat synchronization, so maybe something happened when you saved it. I loved some of your choices for "in your head" and "zombie."
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Zombie by fearandloathin Reply with quote

That was really well done and I think WMM must have went out of sync, cuz it looked like you were trying to watch the clips up. But I've been wanting to see a Lost vid to this song for awhile and you did a great job!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: