Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Claire Season 5 Promo" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Claire Season 5 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow! This was awesome Kat, loved it! I love the whole idea of the people raising Aaron in LA being Jack and Kate. And I loved the bit where you had Sayid say "you look like your mother" aww
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Claire Season 5 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow Kat awesome video I really enjoyed this Great idea.
Especially adding Dido's song at the beginning for me it just worked so well, I dunno whether it was because it was Roswell's theme But worked really well Yay also for KOL Love them <3
I loved the way you used the 'she took my baby' with it being around Kate And then when Sawyer apologized awwww Just all the clips seemed to work so well especially with Locke Just the use of the clips surrounding Jack and Kate about them not supposed to be raising Aaron awesome.
Amazing job on the video!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ais - lol, thanks sweetie! this one came out fast i really wanted to get it done cos the inspiration was there somewhere lol glad you like my lil theories

sophie - the 'tittle'? lol thanks hun!!! Glad it worked for you!

Jemma - aw thanks love! I want it to happen to!!! if only! xox

emma - thanks hun I like that bit with sayid too

charlee - thank you sweetheart! this is one of, if not my FAVE, Dido songs ive always wanted to use it and it worked with 'use somebody' really well i love when songs mesh Anywayz, thanks hun! Im glad you liked that Locke part; i always felt that was more poignant at the end of season 4 then ever before thanks again!

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is an amazing trailer Kat! I already faved it at YT but thought I would leave a comment here I love the Conmama manips in place of Charlie and the fact that you almost hate Kate for 'taking' Aaron. The Locke nightmare clip worked well too, gave S5 even more forebodement! Gold!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, thanks Rosie I dont hate Kate at all actually, lol but i feel she'd freak if everyone started telling her aaron needed his real mother when she's been raising him for three years even tho i desperately want Claire back with aaron, hence the trailer, lol Thanks for the gold and the fave hun!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was sooo good Kat! I loved the part when Claire realizes that Kate took Aaron! And then the part with Sayid. "He needs his mother." Does he really say that or did you manip that? Oh and the scene when he says, "You look like your mother." Is that real or fake...lol you just so good I can't tell anymore! Yay! I'm all psyched for the new season!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, thanks Nikki! Nope, those were both Sayid originals "He needs his mother" he says to Danielle in Exodus when he and Charlie find her with Aaron and "you look like your mother" He says to Alex when he meets her in Man From Tallhassee, i think but im honored you thought they were manips! lol

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh okay! I thought there was a new promo I missed out there!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Claire Season 5 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Totally and completely awesome, Kat! I really wish that would happen too!
Loved everything about this vid!
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Claire Season 5 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

friggin awesome!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
hehe, thanks Rosie I dont hate Kate at all actually, lol but i feel she'd freak if everyone started telling her aaron needed his real mother when she's been raising him for three years even tho i desperately want Claire back with aaron, hence the trailer, lol Thanks for the gold and the fave hun!

lol english is my first language and im terrible at it! i meant to say how you make us want to hate kate without intentionally doing it, as in we feel sorry for claire.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: