Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: "Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2" 07-22-2008
Part 2 of Leave Me In The Dark. Jack Saves Kate and they go back to the island to look for Sawyer and Juliet. Huge thanks to Kat for the vid pic and to everyone else that helped me with finding clips and audio. I love you all!
Song: Xibalba by Clint Mansell
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 5:00 (90MB mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34rAvsUTyU
http://www.zshare.net/video/15784600f2daac95/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice work putting the AU together! Great audio choices and manips to sell the story! And, of course, I looooooooooooooove (this part which I'll spoiler )!

Spoiler:

the ending: Skate and Jacket, yay!!!!!!!

Enjoyed it lots! ♥♥♥!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! a comment from Ais! Thanks so much!!! I'm honored that you liked it so much

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Skate! I liked the part when Sawyer and Juliet were together... Kate's expression made me laugh... And then when they reunited it was cute. Great job!

icon by becca
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quick!! I was expecting the next part to come in another week or so, but man! That was a perfect ending! I really loved it! And you incorporated some of my ideas! Ha! And you said it would be too complicated... And I loved that you used Fountain soundtrack music. That stuff rocks!

My favorite part had to be the hospital scene at the beginning. You manipulated that so perfectly! The audio... "female in her late 20's" was so convincing! I know that footage and audio was taken from Jack's flashback with Sarah, but you really made it look good. Like it was Kate. And the mental institute thing, just... everything was great. GREAT. You did a fantastic job and I feel honored that you made all this just for me! Thanks again. You know I gave it gold, but just in case you were wondering, I did. AND 500 gold stars!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow, great story-telling, Nikki! Awesome AU!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhhhhh, excellent sequel!! Great job on editing the audio and wonderful storytelling!! And you definitely put the right people together, yay for Jacket endings!

That was sooooo good!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject: Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awwww, I loved it!!! I dunno which bit was my favourite bit, b/c I loved it all! The audio you used was perfect and the story was so great and sweet. Awesome job Nikki!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I agree with what's been said already, brilliant sequel! You sold the story well and I loved the reuinions! Great job with this, Nikki!
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was simply amazing. My Sister, who only watched the first few episodes of Lost, watched this with me and asked "so that's what happened?" You did an excellent job putting this together, well done!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, this is a incredible sequel so far, you have told the storyline so well! I agree your ending was perfecto, yay for Skateness! Your editing was really great with the sweet music too.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Thanks everyone!!

Elyse, yes I love Kate's "WTF" face too...LOL I wish I could put it in every video!

Freckles, Your very welcome and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. The hospital scene was my favorite too...I stuck a little Grey's Anatomy in there too. It wasn't just the Sarah scene. hehe...

Heather, thanks I'm glad you liked my story.

Karolina, Thanks! Yay for Jacket!

Emma, Glad you enjoyed the audio.....I thought promises 3 had the most maniped audio...but this one definitely has more...it took me forever!!

Jemma, Thanks! You're so sweet!

Ezza(sorry I don't know your real name)
I'm really happy to hear that your sister thought that is what really happened. What a compliment! Thanks!!

Kate, Thanks sweetie. Glad you liked the music.

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome video I loved the scene where Juliet came out the water and Sawyer was there, great choice of audio as well
Awesome work!
Freckles08
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Leave Me In The Dark - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW Now im gonna have to watch part 1 lol That was Amazing
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Nikki, that was awesome! Your storytelling was brilliant. I loved that Kate called the island home, because I think for Sawyer and Kate the island really is their true home. But I didn't mind that you had them go back to the real world in the end because we still got our Skate (and Jacket) happy ending. Yay!

Icon by ack attack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: