Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Memories" by Meli24
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: "Memories" by Meli24 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Memories" 06-16-2008
A Jun vid centered on Sun
Song: Memories by Within Temptation
Vidder: Meli24
Length: 3:56 (48.1MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSagleyS4eA
http://www.zshare.net/video/13693784ac18244d/

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was gorgeous mel! i adored it; one of the best jun vids I've seen. they really are so viddable; i wonder why there aren't that many awesome vids about them. I loved it; i thought it was perfect. This is such a hard song to vid with, i've tried twice and i cant seem to get the 'feel' of the song quite right; but you did it perfectly! capturing the dreamlike and angsty feel of it all. I was so sad for Sun watching this; her life has been so hard. brilliant work. gold from me and faved on youtube

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

Meli, you blew me away. Oh, this was so, so beautiful. I was guessing someone was gonna make a Jun vid soon, I started one, but you beat me! This was purely amazing, and heartfelt. It's a tearjerker too! All of your clips with this wonderful song were so gentle, and precious..and loving. The song actually sounded like Sun was singing it, it was just wow! Really, wonderful job!!

Last edited by Jinlovessunxx on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg. this was so beautiful! Very sad:( But I loved it so much! When the plane crashes in her eye!:O Everything about this was amazing and just... WOW
5 stars and favorited on youtube! And im subscribing to you cause this was just so,so,so great! one of the best Sun/Jin vid's ever made:)
Gold from me
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh that was awesome. I don't watch many Jun videos but I loved this one I loved the beginning of this video as well.
Beauitfully done I loved the overlay scenes as well
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best jun video ever. srsly this was amazing!!!!!!!! so beautiful <3 the coloring the editing..everything!!! Nice job!! You definetely deserve GOLD!!! Love it so much! <3 *watching again*

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
one of the best jun vids I've seen. they really are so viddable; i wonder why there aren't that many awesome vids about them

Because all these three years we had only Jun romance. After many videos been created, it started to be really boring.

But now we have drama footage too, and we have the opportunity to make something different.

Meli, the video was amazing. Great music, great editing, great everything!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

Beautiful video! When Jin is back in bed with Sun again breathtaking. Cool beat use and effects gold!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

That was truely amazing! Beautiful, beautiful video for them! Wow. Gorgeous job
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

Awesome video! Beautiful! I always like Jun vids and this is one of the best!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

That was really gorgeous! Well crafted. We really needed a fabulous Jun video after the finally and this just hit every heart string. Great job! Thanks for this!
k1n3ruchan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

WOOOW! didnt expect it to be this good!
i give u GOLD!

Last edited by k1n3ruchan on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

God that was amazing! So well done and heart-wrenching! I wanted to cry, seriously. xD Gold! and faved at YT!
azzurra13
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Memories by Meli24 Reply with quote

hey:) wonderful athmosphere of this video...very touching. Really like it! ( even thou I'm not big fan of this song and band..
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace-Thank you very much!! I’m glad you enjoyed it and liked the song choice! I’ve wanted to do a Jun vid to this song since Ji Yeon, but I’m glad I waited until the season was over because that Sun/Jin scene in the finale was so emotional and Yunjin gave such an amazing performance. I feel so sad for Sun too...I do hope that somehow Jin survived the explosion. Thanks for the gold!

Jinlovessunxx-Thank you very much!! Yeah I love this song…the singer has such a graceful voice so I thought it’d be fitting for Sun. I’m glad you found it beautiful and liked the clip choices. Thanks again!

Lost-majs-Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it and liked the part with the plane crashing in her eye. Thank you for subscribing and the gold!

charmed_charlie-Charmed_charlie-Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed it and liked the overlays.

Deia-Thank you! Your comment means a lot I’m glad you liked the editing and coloring! Thanks for the gold!

Ian-di-Thanks!!!

Polarbear-Thank you very much!

Jemmz-Thanks! I'm glad you found it beautiful

Uruviel-Thank you!!!

IamSoLostRightNow-Thanks!! Your comment means a lot

K1n3ruchan-Thanks for the gold!

cagedfreedom-Thank you!!!

azzurra13-Hey:) Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: