Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gravity of Love" by savage_anna
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emmasholi Thanks! Yeah clicty beats were quite hard to do, just because song have them everywhere LOL Glad it worth it Thanks again!

Miiiikaa Thank you! Really glad you enjoyed it Yeah, that clip is from Eggtown..if true I don't really like that eppy btw, but I do like that clip LOL

Uruviel Woo hoo! Thank you Really glad you like this one, and especially the ending

Luthien3329 It's honour to me that you think it's the best skate vid ever Thank you very very much And yes this song always giving me chills also, Enigma doing an awesome music, I'm huge fan Thanks again!

july Thank you! Glad you like it Beat use was really hard to make to be perfect in this one for me, but I'm glad it was worth it
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH.MY.GOD. this is amazing! i left u a coment on YT.
I LOVE your editing!the effects, the coloring, the beat use WOOW JUST WOWW. The song is not y fav, but i don't care your editing was superb. BRILLIANT work. I love my ship Please make more skate vids soon.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

Thank you Deia -DDD Glad you like the effects, and just everything else I understand you about the song, there are two types of people on Earth: who love Enigma, and who don't , their music is quite specific, but for that I love it ..I would love to make more skate vids, but unfortunately this one is my last vid till september, I'm going on summer vacation, that's why I was trying to finish this one quickly (2 days of non-stopping editing haha ...but still, Thanks again! XD

P.S. LOVE your avatar. Portugalia won yesterday if I'm not mistaken One of my fave teams on this Euro...plus I love Cristianu Ronaldu (I'm original, huh? lol;) a LOT..hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooooh i will miss your vids!! Enjoy your vacations!!

Quote:
P.S. LOVE your avatar. Portugalia won yesterday if I'm not mistaken One of my fave teams on this Euro...plus I love Cristianu Ronaldu (I'm original, huh? lol;) a LOT..hehe

Yes We WON! thanks! i'm very excited for this Euro. I'm not a big fan of Cris (surprise? ) But i love that moment. Such a cute moment! ^^

savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia wrote:
I'm not a big fan of Cris (surprise? )

My best friend always saying to me "Yeah, you like Cristianu only because of his cuty face!!!"...And I'm like..."hmmm, no he is such a good player and blah blah blah"...and than "ok, you got me, I like his face"

I love Portugal, Italy, Croatia on this Euro...Russia of course too , but our team will suck as always, so I'm not optimistic LOLLL......it's just several minutes and Italy/Holland will start..I'm really EXCITED , my fave Italy MUST win ...ok, I love this absolutely off topic football theme right now
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like him as a player. he's definetely the best of the world in this moment. But as a person he's very arrogant sometimes.
Well i like italy too, they have hot guys *sigh*
italy vs holland is going to be a great match.
We should open a theard

savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I heard that he is arrogant, and that he like to simulate a lot, but I do like when after win he is like a child smiling/crying/etc...I always want to hug him.....may be more ...hehe

Holland/Italy was an intense match..but I'm sooo dissapointed that Italy loose -((((((((((((((( All I can say that Toni is dumbass (I truly deeply hate him, whatever match with him I watch, he always playing like a dumbass IMO)..Del Peiro and Gatuzzo ARE love though ..I hope Italy wiil get in play off though, and now I think that Holland is quite an awesome team, especially goal keaper, but for some reasons I just don't like them (not many hotties haha . I will be stressed if Italy would't get to play off

Deia wrote:

We should open a theard

definately
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a Skate vid that was so "epic" I loved the effects you used for the various sounds at the beginning of the song. Very clever! What can I say, superb editing!! Keep up the great work!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

savage_anna wrote:
Yeah, I heard that he is arrogant, and that he like to simulate a lot, but I do like when after win he is like a child smiling/crying/etc...I always want to hug him.....may be more ...hehe

Holland/Italy was an intense match..but I'm sooo dissapointed that Italy loose -((((((((((((((( All I can say that Toni is dumbass (I truly deeply hate him, whatever match with him I watch, he always playing like a dumbass IMO)..Del Peiro and Gatuzzo ARE love though ..I hope Italy wiil get in play off though, and now I think that Holland is quite an awesome team, especially goal keaper, but for some reasons I just don't like them (not many hotties haha . I will be stressed if Italy would't get to play off

Deia wrote:

We should open a theard

definately

i'll do that now.

eta:opened http://lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=16581

savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a Skate vid that was so "epic" I loved the effects you used for the various sounds at the beginning of the song. Very clever! What can I say, superb editing!! Keep up the great work!

Thank you Karolina Yeah, I was really trying to make an epic vid..I mean I was in quite epic skate mood after I saw the finale, so here it is ...Glad you like the effects at the beggining, it was quite hard to do in some places, especially with water overlays/masks, Glad it was worth it Thanks again!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

loved it
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

thank you ezza0ezza
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

This is among the best Skate vids I've ever seen I truly loved this. Amazing editing and great song choice! Really, I get these goosebumps all over my body when I watch this, in the most positive way you can imagine. Fabulous!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

wow, thank you very much Meandi! I'm really honored that you think it's one of the best skate vids you ever saw Thanks again!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Gravity of Love by savage_anna Reply with quote

really truly gorgeous. I loved all the intricate connections you made between the pairing. I especially love that bit at the end when they're both looking out toward the distance. All the overlays with the splashes and the water ripples were very fitting and beautiful. I also loved the lyric interpretation for "...the experience of survival..." Fantastic tribute and a real work or art!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: