Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by jarofclay73

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jarofclay73
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by jarofclay73 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Hit Me With Your Best Shot" 05-18-2008
I thought this Pat Benatar song fit this season of Lost well, especially for scenes in The Shape Of Things To Come.
Song: Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar
Vidder: jarofclay73
Length: 2:50 (7.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJKt3Gjfks4
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1015223697414

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you had a really good idea with this vid. Your clip choices were really great, especially with the "hit me with your best shot" parts.
I just have one little bit of advice for your next vid. I always find it best to mute all my clips, except for a select few that fit in context with the vid. In my opinion, I think having every clip with sound takes away from the vid, and distracts the person watching. But other than that, your vid was really great! I hope to see more vids from you soon.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
jarofclay73
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostwithoutdom wrote:
I think you had a really good idea with this vid. Your clip choices were really great, especially with the "hit me with your best shot" parts.
I just have one little bit of advice for your next vid. I always find it best to mute all my clips, except for a select few that fit in context with the vid. In my opinion, I think having every clip with sound takes away from the vid, and distracts the person watching. But other than that, your vid was really great! I hope to see more vids from you soon.

Thanks. The editing program I used couldn't isolate the sound. But, I'm using Vegas now and I learned how to do that.

I have two more videos to upload. And, I think I agree with you that I should probably mute my clips. Or at the very least be more selective.

Thanks! I need all the advice I can get!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: