Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Vids Are We Working On?????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently working on a general lost video. Though, it's going rather slow when I have to wait for my episodes from season 1 & 3 to download so I can get more scenes.

Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on my new Jate vid(surprised?!? hahaha) and it's on the song "Prodigal" by One Republic...i'm half way through it and i'm waiting for the next episode to come because it's really promising as far as jate is concerned
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, ive just started making a 1minute recap of 4x09. I think that that wont be a problem because that epi was full of action .)
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im kind of on a hiatus right now. I cut down some of my video ideas. Im no longer doing Closing Time. I just have no where to go with it. I really want to do a few before i go to North Texas next semester because then ill have absolutely NO time to vid. I do have a sawyer vid im working on though.
starsinthesky6
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on a general Jate video, but I still do not know which music and what scenes to use..
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working on finishing up a Cassidy vid to "Wishes" by Superchick. It's pretty canon, about her feelings for Sawyer and all the conficting emotions, and wishes she has for their relationship etc etc. It'll be pretty short. Over two minutes, but under three as most of my vids are. I like it better that way. hehe

After that, I was going to start a Conmama vid to "So Contagious" by Acceptance, cuz I adore the song....but I have to do this month's contest vid instead. A Jin vid to "Barbie Girl"! I have so many ideas. lol
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm currently working on a Jacket video to 'Cold Shoulder' by Adele about Jack looking at Juliet and wishing she was Sarah (if that makes sense) But it's going rather slow though and kinda getting on my nerves a little, lol.

After I finally finish this one, I plan on making an Aaron vid to 'Sweet Prince' by David Jordan coz I love that song

Although, I should REALLY be doing some revision for my A levels but I can't bring myself to do it, I need to discipline myslef!

NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just started working on an ensemble video to one of my all-time favorite songs! Not saying what song it is though - I'm a little overprotective of it, so I'll just let you all be surprised when I'm finished with it.

Am also currently finishing up a Ben video to Gary Jules' Mad World, but I see someone sort of beat me to the punch, so I'm having second thoughts about posting it. Mainly because the videos are so similar. Lots of the same clips and the like. I don't want it to seem like I'm thieving clips - I think it's really just an eerie coincidence (literally, I never made any mention of this video anywhere until now ) and just an example of awesome minds thinking alike.

Other videos I've got going on - pairing Benry with Green Day (can you tell who my favorite character is? DUH ), and trying to figure out something to do for the May contest. I'm thinking either Desmond & "Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners or Jack and "what it feels like for a girl" by Madonna....*ponders*

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After searching high and low and all over the place to a song that suits Locke, I finally found one and am about to start making the vid for it. The sound of the song is perfect, the lyrics are just right, so hopefully it'll be a good character study.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got so many different vids on the backburner awaiting for me to make them.

I have like a bunch of PB&J videos to make, One to Only One by Yellowcard, one to My Emmortal by Evanescence and one to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston *although that one is going to be a little different, not fluffy like would be orginally thought*, one to I'll Be There by The Escape Club, and one to Whatever It Takes by Lifehouse...*now whether or not I get around to making them anytime soon though...*

I also have a Des/Penny video to make to Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx *I have a thing for older songs *

and then I still have to start work on this month's contest video...which i still have to come up with a song....I've got kind of an idea...either Jack/Sawyer to My Boyfriend's Back...which would be a hilarious video if I do it right...or Jack/Sawyer to Big Girls Don't Cry *very angsty* which I am the best at.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got two more vids, but they're not being made just yet, but they are very "in my head"

One is a Charlotte video, the other I don't want to spoil, even though it will not be out for a LONG time. I want to really take my time and perfect every detail with that one.

The Charlotte video will be a slightly amusing one.

However, with all three vids, I'm waiting for the rest of the Finale before I can really get into working on them all. You never know what can happen at this point!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Charlotte vid? Nice. I don't really love the character, but it's cool cuz she's not vidded often. I've never seen a just Charlotte vid. I'll be making a Charladay one soon. Aside from my Jin contest vid, I have a few vids in their planning stages -

Shannon character study to "Homecoming Queen" Hinder
Charladay vid from Charlotte's POV to "There For You" by Flyleaf

Hopefully a conmama vid eventually, but those always seem to get pushed aside! I don't know why, but I'll be inspired one day, then just not feel like it. I have a song ready and everything! xD Then, of course, I'll start a new video and that's when I'll want to start my Sawyer/Claire. lolz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, I can't wait to see your Shannon vid! I love that song!

art by me&tammy
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got numerous videos at different stages.

a Jate/Jacket (it's going pretty well)
a PB&J video (my first I think)
My Jack contest vid
a Shannon character study
a Dope vid.

Hopefully I can get a move on, i've got a ton of other fandom videos part finished too
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strangely, I'm really excited for that Shannon character study (I didn't care for her much).

I'm work on my first really serious shipper vid. It's Jate and its to this AMAZING song. It's my fav. I just hope to do it justice.

After that I'm thinking about a Jack based trailer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 91 of 101

Jump to: