Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"MMM Bop!" by riay_night
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: "MMM Bop!" by riay_night Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"MMM Bop!" 02-07-2008
This video is pure unadulterated Jateness. Theres no plot or story behind it... just straight up Jate! Thats the best way I can put it . Warning: Season Four clips!
Song: MMM Bop by Hanson
Vidder: riay_night
Length: 2:18 (8.66 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=FZQYAj6lAaE
http://www.zshare.net/video/72989344678216/

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Its up and I'm the first to comment! This was so great! I really needed this today...made me smile sooooooo much! Thanks Jourdan! I feel so much better now. I loved how you repeated certain frames of the clips to match the beat. That was soo cool! And this song has never made a bit of sense to me but you actually made it make sense. Dont know how but you did! Major Kudos and ummm yeah GOLD!!!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, first of all...I freaking LOVED when you had the Jack-wink (the jink! Wow...why does that sound so dirty?...thanks to the urban dictionary, I see that it is in fact an insult...aww, man, now what do we call it?) go with the beat. It was so funny/drool-worthy! I haven't decided. xD I loved the video, the beat use was very impressive and the whole vid was just very cute! I really enjoyed it, even tho I can understand less than 1/3 of the lyrics (can anyone? I mean, unless they know the lyrics already, it sounds like mumbling nonsense, but it's nostaglic and fun anyway. hehe) Omg again, with the overlay near the end and then the million bazillion screens showing all kinds of Jate! That was awesome, Jourdan. You should be proud of your work, I enjoyed it. You've even softened me to Jate a little...I said a LITTLE! Stop smirking like that. xD You did almost make me use the phrase "Jatey goodness" tho. Anyway, great vid. You should finished your others too, they were awesome from what I saw.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is so cool! i just love this song - and im not afraid to say it - it works so welll for Lost; oddly enough. and this vid was just too cute. god i miss how cute these two were; hopefully they get some of that back season 4. oh; btw i agree with sassy about the wink. i think you may have just invented a new jate moment; lol. the scene at the end was really well done. excellent job!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: MMM Bop! by riay_night Reply with quote

Cute!!! The ending is really cool! This song totally takes me back to when I was about 15 and my best friend played it 24/7.
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: MMM Bop! by riay_night Reply with quote

OMG...that was incredibly cute...seriously...I would never pic this song for a Jate video...but that was ADORABLE!!
Congrats ^^
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, this is such a cutesy video.
The song reminds me of being little =P
I really love this video great stuff
MCnineteen91
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, that was sooo cute! Great beat use and I really loved the end with all the multiple scenes on there. Gold from me and I faved it over at youtube!

sig credit: adina_mpj @ LJ
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jourdaaaaaaaaaaaan
this vid is simply amazing! Awwwww, Jack s wink! thanks thanks THANKS for this masterpiece love the end with that Jate ensemble, hahhahahahahah!
I'm voting golddddddd

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yaaayyy! I'm so happy so many people commented! The feedback was awesome, especially since this was a hell of a video to make, just because I kept running into so many problems(losing work, losing Vegas, clips getting corrupted), and the lyrics were kind of psycho to work with, lol.

Nikki and Sassy: Thank you so much guys! It means so much to me that both of you enjoyed it and voted gold, ESPCIALLY since you guys are Skaters!!! You guys both beta-ed a bit of the vid for me, and supported me when I was flipping about Vegas, lol. Thanks guys! You are the best!!!

Charlie: Charlie I'm so glad you enjoyed it! You were such a huge part of making this, cause you got me this missing puzzle piece, and helped me get back Vegas!!!

Mikey: Wow, i'm so pleased you gave me a gold, cause you're such a fantabulous vidder!!! I'm very very very flattered, and so happy you enjoyed it! (Especially since you are a Skater/Jacketer, lol)

Heather: Is ti okay that I call you Heather? lol. Thanks so much for commenting! That's really cool, cause it was actually your website that led me to LVI! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kat: The wink!!! I'm happy you liked that, lol. Thanks for commenting!!! It means alot, lol

Natih: Thank you!!! I'm happy you enjoyed it!

Fabri: Last but not least, lol. Yayy! I'm so happy you thought it was cute!!!! Thank you so much for the gold!!!! I'm glad you liked the end too, it was tricky. Lol. Thanks!

Woo... I love you all!

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: MMM Bop! by riay_night Reply with quote

Awww I loved that!!! It's so rare to see a purely happy Jate vid and the beat use was perfect I loved the end bit too, that must've been so complicated to do and it looked amazing Well done!!
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: MMM Bop! by riay_night Reply with quote

Thank you pumpkin heart!!! I'm glad you appreciated the ending! It was difficult, lol, but it payed off
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: MMM Bop! by riay_night Reply with quote

Sooo very cute. Ahhh the delicious Jatey goodness. Like everyone, I adored the wink. Very cute indeed. And with that my Jater heart is soothed...
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:01 am    Post subject: MMM Bop! by riay_night Reply with quote

Yay. My vote just changed you back to a gold from a silver! I feel too powerful - this can't end well. I'm all drunk on power!! Just watched it again (i take award golds very seriously) and it just makes me smile so much. It's very very prettyful ♥
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

riay_night wrote:

Heather: Is ti okay that I call you Heather? lol. Thanks so much for commenting! That's really cool, cause it was actually your website that led me to LVI! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Yes, of course, call me Heather! You're welcome, and I'm so glad you found LVI through my site!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: