Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Breathe" by icekat55

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: "Breathe" by icekat55 Reply with quote

"Breathe" 07-01-2006
Sawyer/Desmond SLASH.

AU - Desmond tries to save Sawyer from his self-destructive quest for revenge.
Song: Breathe by Nickelback
Vidder: icekat55
Length: 3:54 (16.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyffwR59FlM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KE9XFXOH

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo boy, more Desmond/Sawyer hawtness!

Awesome AU! Was some of that footage from 24? Wow, I think I'm actually starting to believe that Des really cares about Sawyer! (Although, of course, my heart will always belong to Skate and Des/Penny! ) But I just can't help loving great AU and you do it so very well! Nicely, nicely done!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo Des and Sawyer pretty much my favourite characters. I loved the audio on the fireside scene. This would have worked really well for a trailer, still cool though.
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant AU vid! Well done; It really looks like desmond is trying to help/save sawyer, i.e getting him through stages in his life. I liked what you've done with the synchronized letter opening at the beginning and the scenes in bed amused me. Hehe, the "I Never" game is well edited aswell, and in the car; really looks like they are talking to each other. Well done!

[EDIT: Typos]

Last edited by Kate. on Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Saywer/Desmond? I don't think I can handle that much HAWTNESS (yes, Aislynn, I am stealing that from you ). Actually, no, I can handle it. And I definitely welcome it.

The edited conversations were really well done! It really brought a lot more to the story. And I love how to made it seem that Desmond shot Libby. What a twist that would have been if it had happened in the show! I also really liked the similarities you paired up between the two men (the letter, the drinking, all the things in the beginning).

The 24 clips were well-used, once again!

Awesome job! I'm really enjoying these AU Sawyer/Desmond vids!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Woo boy, more Desmond/Sawyer hawtness!

Can there ever be enough Desmond/Sawyer hawtness?!

Aislynn wrote:
Awesome AU! Was some of that footage from 24? Wow, I think I'm actually starting to believe that Des really cares about Sawyer! (Although, of course, my heart will always belong to Skate and Des/Penny! ) But I just can't help loving great AU and you do it so very well! Nicely, nicely done!

Thank you! Yep, I did use a few more clips of HIC in '24'...there just wasn't enough appropriate footage of him in his Lost role, so I nicked a few scenes. I tell you, I'm REALLY enjoying making these AU vids between these two...don't know what I'm gonna do when Season 3 starts, and Sawyer & Desmond AREN'T a pair!

PsychoCynic wrote:
More Saywer/Desmond? I don't think I can handle that much HAWTNESS (yes, Aislynn, I am stealing that from you ). Actually, no, I can handle it. And I definitely welcome it.

Mmmmm, I'm right there with ya on that one!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for the kind words, I'm glad you all enjoyed this one!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sawdemised is a spin off show ABC are considering

I loved him in 24 by the way it's a shame they never used him more.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Sawdemised is a spin off show ABC are considering

Polarbear wrote:
I loved him in 24 by the way it's a shame they never used him more.

I have to admit, the only parts of '24' I've ever seen are the clips with HIC in them. My roommate watches it religiously, but I just never did get into it...

I hear they're making a big-screen movie, though, so maybe they'll bring back the Theo character for it.
Lost Freak 4815

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first saw the title to this video I thought it meant "Breathe" by Ana Nalick. It's a good thing I checked this video out because I LOVE Nickelback!

Quote:
Brilliant AU vid! Well done; It really looks like desmond is trying to help/save sawyer, i.e getting him through stages in his life. I liked what you've done with the synchronized letter opening at the beginning and the scenes in bed amused me. Hehe, the "I Never" game is well edited aswell, and in the car; really looks like they are talking to each other. Well done!
Yeah, I TOTALLY agree with you.

Quote:
The edited conversations were really well done! It really brought a lot more to the story. And I love how to made it seem that Desmond shot Libby. What a twist that would have been if it had happened in the show! I also really liked the similarities you paired up between the two men (the letter, the drinking, all the things in the beginning).
Yeah, I REALLY agree with you, also.

Good work, icekat55! I really liked it. I agree with what a lot of people said above. I love this song, so it made it seem even better. Keep it up!
IceKat55
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost Freak 4815 wrote:
When I first saw the title to this video I thought it meant "Breathe" by Ana Nalick. It's a good thing I checked this video out because I LOVE Nickelback!

Hmmmm...I think Nickelback suits this particular pair much better than Miss Nalick, don't you?

Thanks for watching, and I'm glad you liked it (and the song!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: