Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Let Myself Fall part 2" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: "Let Myself Fall part 2" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Let Myself Fall part 2" 01-11-2009
Part 2 of Let Myself Fall. Dedicated to Kat. The guilt of killing Wayne and loosing Kate to Jack is too much for Ana to bare. Credit to Emma for the vid pic.
Song: A Smile That explodes by Joseph Arthur
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:00 (48mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.imeem.com/people/S0xULCt/video/1Sqcg7Od/nikki_monique_let_myself_fall_part_2_art_video/
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ea423de418683a32d2db6fb9a8902bda
http://www.vimeo.com/2791068
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah, nikki i loved this!!! the au scenes/audio were so great! ;p my particular faves were the start with kate telling jack to fight and then when kate was telling ana that wayne used to beat her up; flawless there ;p if i hadnt known the real line id swear that's what she actually said also loved ana's depression spiral as she saw kate go back to jack and the ending with kate begging her to wake up so sad ;(;( but so great! :p great duo-vidding ;]

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! I just commented on yours! Glad you liked the "he hit me" part...I wasn't sure if that sounded good or not so yay!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Let Myself Fall part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW this was awesome! Love the beginning the best but everything that followed was absolutely stunning this looks so real and is such a believable story the way you made it! Gold from me!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Amy! Your sweet!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was awesome, Nikki. Aww, and so sad! Great storyline. I loved the beginning when Kate was telling Jack to "fight" and then the surgery scene. I don't think I've really scene that used in vids and it was so helpful here! Poor Ana, though, watching Jack and Kate together. The end was perfect, but just heartbreaking. Gold from me!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Allie! I know I just love that surgery scene! So dramatic and beyond perfect for my story!!

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Let Myself Fall part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

OOOh! That was awesome Nikki! I liked how you reworked the clips and audio to make it suit the story! Well done!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was sweet Nikki I really liked the song you used. Cool sequel!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject: Let Myself Fall part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Yay!! Nikki, this was awesome. Your the manipping queen, I still stand by it. I love how simple it is too - you don't need showy effects and transitions to make this story work. The surgery scene was really great too, one of my favorites. And the end!! Oh...you did such a great job making Ana sympathetic. Very sad ending. But very enjoyable! Great job dear!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Let Myself Fall part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great part 2 of this story!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Let Myself Fall part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nikki, that was so awesome! Loved the storyline and the end was so sad You made it look so real too! I loved the bit where they were operating on him and then when she was saying sorry. Oh and when they were waking up too, that was cute! Fantastic work as always!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul, Thanks! I know that song i gorgeous huh? I fell in love with it the second i heard it. You should check out his other stuff. Its great. Just don't try to post any vids on youtube. They took it down hours after I posted it.

Abby, Thanks for saying you like my simple style. Sometimes I worry that it looks too amateur so I love when people say they like it.

Heather, Thanks! Glad you thought it was a good sequel.

Emma, yay! Someone mentioned the part when they were waking up! Thats like my favorite scene for some reason.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:52 pm    Post subject: Let Myself Fall part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awesome job, Nikki! The manips were awesome and I love the song. The end was so sad but I really liked Kate's "NO!" at that part Great work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: