Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: "elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15]" 03-10-2013
this is a tribute/episodic video for episode 4x15. major spoilers for 4x15 if you havent yet seen the episode.
Fandom: The Vampire Diaries
Song: So Cold by Ben Cocks
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 2:56 (127 mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pjQP5Gtal4
http://www.mediafire.com/?yrp5lmed0qdwkjd

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

Ouch! Pain, pain and more pain!! This was such a beautiful tribute. The audio was perfect and I loved how you were showing Elena's memories and the people she had lost over that scene of her breaking down. So sad and gorgeous vid Awesome work!
(also, please remember to capitalise the song title/artist when you submit, thanks!)
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

Beautiful heartbreaking video. I don't know about you, but Matt's face was what broke me into tears the first time I watched this episode. Somehow watching this back brought all the tears to the surface again. Powerful editing. Love the way you summarised this episode while reminding us how much Elena's lost over the seasons. Beautiful!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15 Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
Ouch! Pain, pain and more pain!! This was such a beautiful tribute. The audio was perfect and I loved how you were showing Elena's memories and the people she had lost over that scene of her breaking down. So sad and gorgeous vid Awesome work!
(also, please remember to capitalise the song title/artist when you submit, thanks!)
aw thank you, & i will remember to do that next time
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15 Reply with quote

3553 wrote:
Beautiful heartbreaking video. I don't know about you, but Matt's face was what broke me into tears the first time I watched this episode. Somehow watching this back brought all the tears to the surface again. Powerful editing. Love the way you summarised this episode while reminding us how much Elena's lost over the seasons. Beautiful!
aw thanks sweetie & OMG me too & him breaking down in the truck made me cry so hard...
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

Wow! This just brought the pain of Jeremy's death right back to the surface! Fantastic job. Beautiful editing, the audio choices were amazing, the coloring was gorgeous, and that song was perfect for that episode. Just amazing job <3
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

That was beautiful! I like how showed each character when Elena mentioned them. Great work!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

What a touching vid, I thought you did a great job with showing Elena's emotions; I thought you choose a wonderful song to use. The edits and coloring were just amazing.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

What a touching vid, I thought you did a great job with showing Elena's emotions; I thought you choose a wonderful song to use. The edits and coloring were just amazing.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was beautiful! Your use of the voiceovers really MADE this video! So emotionally jarring and painful! I liked your editing and the light textures over the black&white and the ending lyric was perfect for the theme of the video. Excellent work!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

Aww! That was a great song choice! You did such a fantastic job with the atmosphere. I loved the use of voiceovers and the text, they really helped tell the story without having been up to date with the show. It was so emotion-filled and touching, great work!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:27 am    Post subject: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15] by Reply with quote

Stunning vid! I don't watch the show so it felt like watching a little movie. I never saw it coming that he'd been dead all along. I thought this was a very emotional vid. Great audio choices I thought they really added to the emotion of the vid. Loved the line 'Jeremy can't come to the phone right now, he's dead.' It was just a nice touch of comedy in the very emotional vid.The song worked very well with the vid to tell the story. I loved the final 'this house no longer feels like home' with the house on fire. Wonderful job!
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15 Reply with quote

3689 wrote:
Wow! This just brought the pain of Jeremy's death right back to the surface! Fantastic job. Beautiful editing, the audio choices were amazing, the coloring was gorgeous, and that song was perfect for that episode. Just amazing job <3

First of all sorry for being months late replying, this post got buried lmao.
Secondly, thank you so much for this lovely comment, i'm glad you liked it.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15 Reply with quote

88 wrote:
That was beautiful! I like how showed each character when Elena mentioned them. Great work!

Thanks sweetie, i really thought that dialogue with Elena mentioning everyone who was gone would be perfect to work into the video, and as she mentioned each name i would show a clip of the person she mentioned. I thought it would give the video more impact. So thank you and for pointing out that you liked that part of the video.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:48 am    Post subject: Re: elena gilbert | theres nothing here for me anymore [4x15 Reply with quote

3868 wrote:

Aww thank you, i always wanted to use this song, and i finally got too!
Thanks so much for the comment & ofc for watching the video to begin with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: