Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD" by Brooke (Scott Pil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: "Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD" by Brooke (Scott Pil Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD" 02-28-2013
February 2013 contest submission Password Toronto
Fandom: Scott Pilgrim VS The World
Song: Black Sheep (Cover) by Brie Larson
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 1:58 (21.8 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLFVQcoxnwY&feature=youtu.be
https://vimeo.com/60805652

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Cool vid, Brooke! I loved the coloring. I thought your beat use was great. You had alot of really cool edits. I liked how you incorporated the parts with the girl singing. It reminded me of the 'official music videos' bands release. I really enjoyed this vid.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks so much!!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:39 pm    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

This was really cool Brooke! Loved the way you edited it with overlays of the girl singing on top of some of the other scenes, that was really great! I love this movie and you did a great job of showing why it was such a good movie!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks so much Tammy. Your comment means a lot. The overlay happened by accident. I moved it out of the way and when I saw what I did I was like "I love it!" So I'm glad you did too. I love this movie too, puts me i such a great mood as well as the song. I was actually listening to the song; and a light bulb turned on and I was like "Yep this is the vid I wanna do."
Vidstep
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was really great Brooke! I thought you did a really nice job with the beat use.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Andy thank you so much!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Great vid, Brooke! Cool clip choices, I really enjoyed how you used the movement in some of those clips! Fab job, and awesome beat use too
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

awesome editing Brooke! Really really loved your editing. Colouring was amazing too.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Well done, Brooke! I thought your beat use was really nicely done and I loved all your overlays, too.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott Pilgrim, yay!!
This is such a silly, but fun movie!!!
I really like how you combined the song with clips from the film. That song really is from the movie, right? I must admit that I don't remember it anymore
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Cool vid, Brooke! I might have to give this movie another shot (I tried watching it once and couldn't get into it). I really liked that you used the song from the movie! Nice!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma, thank you. I'm glad you liked the clip choices it took me a while to find the ones I wanted and the ones I found would show why I enjoyed the movie.

Amy, thank you. It took a while because beat use is not my medium when it comes to editing. Thank you.

Julia, than you!! The overlay came by because of an accident but I just really loved how it turned out so I kept it in.

Karolina, thank you. Yeah the song is from the movie. It's actually a song by Metric but Bri Larson the actress is actually singing this version. I was listening to the song and that's how I knew I wanted to vid it, and vid it with the clips. I thought it'd be fun.

Thanks Eryn. I recommend seeing it another time but I know a lot of people who don't care for it. But it's one of those films that just isn't for everyone.

Thanks guys for the nice comments.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Nice vid, Brooke! The beat use was great and the coloring looked lovely.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Scott Pilgrim VS The WORLD by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks Heather.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: