Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x11 - Happily Ever After
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3333333333333333333333

Desmond episodes are always the best. He's probably the most consistant charcter for awesomeness.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOOOOMG *heart attack*
you would not believe how much tv ive had to miss bcuz of my hol. I had to miss TWO episodes of Lost and boy were they great!
DOOOOOOM DOM DOM! ARGH! So glad he was back in it! This was BY FAR the best episode! I loved it sooooo much.
The hand on the glass almost made me cry. YAY for Charlie talking about Claire. At some point they HAVE to cross paths. The writers have totally set up that scenario. Desmond was amazing too. He's always amazing though and the bit at the stadium was super cute Ive always loved Despenny though
I loved the Dan/Desmond conversation too. When Dan was showing him the book and talking about what he may have already done, I literally got goosebumps. Big thumbs up to the writers there Absolutely stunning episode. There's always one truly outstanding episode of each series, not including the finale (thats always awesome), and this is it.
To sum it up... LOVED. IT.
Peace out x

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Dessie I liked how with Des being back on the island it's continued from his FF
Charles' team puts me in mind of like a new dharma initative like the present day version of them, especially with the white rabbit.
When they put Des in the chair, I was thinking there's gonna be a whole 'flashes before your eyes' feel to the episode and that sort of happened when he had his MRI remembering everything. I liked the whole Des predicting Claire would have a boy lol.
Well that wasn't a coincidence Desmond and Widmore working for the same country lol, seemed strange to see them being friendly.
DRIVESHAFT!!!!! and you all everybody YAY CHARLIEEEE! When Charlie had his little flash moment and mentioned a blonde girl I was like awww maybe Claire lol I like how it happened with Des and then Dan, there seems to be these little connections, and ofcourse with the aid of Dan we know something is gonna happen I like how even though they're in this parrallel world certain little hints to the 'normal' world are coming through with like the bomb, and then Dan saying about having another life wow!
I love Charlie and Desmond's relationship so it's nice to see it again in this episode The whole with the car crashing in the water reminded me of when Charlie died in the water OMG when he put his hand on the window, I kinda like how when Des saw the hand this time he's been able to save Charlie
OMG Elloise, she's always so myseterious and spooky lol. I'd love to see some Dan aswell I thought might have been him on the piano tehe and then YAY DAN!!!
It was quite cool to see Penny doing the running on the stadium I'd say it was the stadium Desmond and Jack ran on. Awww just as it was turning out so nice meeting Penny again Des lost it and was back on the island (N) and then yay he was back again lol, awww I love their relationship it's so cute.
Now I'm intrigued as to what he wants to do with the manifest, he's gonna be the constant to getting them back on track
OMG Desmond, what you planning on doing you numpty lol.
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH. mygod.

Okay, so school has been a bitch to me lately so I haven't been able to catch up on the few episodes I've missed until today. So I pretty much watched all the way from Sawyer's to Desmond's. It was so maddening because I wanted to go to the discussion thread for each ep but I knew it was old news so no one would respond

BUT ANYWAY, THIS ONE WAS EASILY THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM.

Finally, stuff is getting GOOD. They are remembering!!!! Thank God! I was wondering how long this was going to take!

I loved seeing Charlie again!

And is Eloise like all-knowing or something???

Yay for Charlotte and Daniel!!!

Can't wait for tonight's.

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've paid attention to you, Jourdan! Of course, I appear to have killed half of the episode threads, so.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eloise's afro haircut has to be the best hair in all of lost
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: