Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Water and a flame" by Manon

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: "Water and a flame" by Manon Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Water and a flame" 10-14-2009
Sawyer and Kate should be together and they both know it. Where are all the skaters out here? I miss skate!
Song: Water and a flame by Daniel Merriweather ft Adele
Vidder: Manon
Length: 3:37 (135 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDybnq0Jg1g

rapidshare download link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/427443484/YouTube________-_Water_and_a_flame.mp4

Last edited by Manon on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved this video! The overlays were really good and the song was awesome, it fit everything perfectly. Great work!

FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Skaters are still here!! At least I am. And still going strong. This was a great vid to remind us what makes that relationship so great. I loved the song choice, I'd never heard it before, but it was lyrically and musically very intriguing, a great duet. Perfect fit for Skate I think. I was a little worried at the beginning that I might get bored because you weren't utilizing all the beats, but it was so beautifully colored and you worked in the beat later... gorgeous work. I really enjoyed it. The lyrical interpretation was spot on. I even liked the comparison of Aaron and Sawyer, I mean, they are both adorable blonde boys right?

Well done. I loved it. GOLD.
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

Wow, that was really good. Got just one thing to bother my eyes: on 2:06 there's that little mask that was a bit bigger than the screen (on the upper side LOL). The lyrics were sooo greatly used, i wouldn't expect that with this song. And the story was soooo simple to understand and to watch. And yet it was interesting till the very end, cos i wondered what would happen and i was to know if they'd be together in the end ;D
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

WE'RE HERE! At least....some of us are still here! Really enjoyed it, overlays looked very nice and the lyrics fit perfect
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're still here! Don't worry!

Wow that was a fantastic video! Loved the beginning with the phone and Kate talking to Sun! I think my favorite part though was the scenes with Kate and and Aaron. The lyric interpretation was so good! Gave me chills! I liked the way you ended it too! In my favs on youtube! Great work!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

Sawyer/Kate FTW! No other pairing cantouch their awesomeness. Epic audio-use in this one, and great choice of song.
paticimo2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

Great Song choice, and great story line so simple but the song went perfect with it. Great video-it deserves a gold
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

Awww I LOVED this! I adored your lyric interpretation, you really showed how much they missed being together. I also loved your beat use in this, like, it wasn't over kill but and used it really well to tell the story and keep it interesting! Very lovely colouring too and I loved the subtle effects you used. Particularly at 0:57 where Kate blurred kind of towards us, but it went so smoothly with the camera movement of Sawyer pulling the rope. Fantastic job!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still love Skate! You did really well with the beats they weren't overdone just at the right moments. I really liked when you had the shots of Suliet and Jate to the beat and the lyrics "is it really supposed to change?"
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

Omg, thanks Wildcat, FrecklesPhoenix, MariaPurt, Debbie, Nikkimonique, Jo, paticimo2, emmasholi and Polarbear! I think sony vegas is a complicated software (even more complicate when it's in english and you don't understand english that well) but your comments inspire me to not give up haha because sometimes I don't have the patience to work with the videos...Your comments are very flattering, don't know what to say actually. Some of you are my great examples! And I'm glad that the skaters are still here because I was beginning to think that all the jaters were taking over LOL. Thanks guys!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

Wow, great Skate vid! Good beat & lyric use.
Gathial23
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

We're hereee, and missing skate with you! <3 Great vidoe
Miss_Austen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

Superb vid! Great beat and lyrics use. Now that Lost is over, I'm missing SKate sooooooo much. Thanks for your vid!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Water and a flame by Manon Reply with quote

I've seen this vid a couple times now and I always enjoy it.Great job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: