Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca)" by

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: "Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca)" by Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca)" 12-09-2009
Secret Santa vid for Becca =D didnt realize til afterwards that this song is overused, lol, sorry Becca =P full description on YT. Enjoy!
Song: Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson
Vidder: Belle MacFarlane
Length: 3:50 (22.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZaKZr5CbWc

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca) by Belle MacFa Reply with quote

Yay my Secret Santa vid!!! I love this song, so I thought it was a great choice And a perfect song for Kate. I really enjoyed this-and I'm definitely honored to be the recipient of your first character study.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great character study of Kate!! I liked how you showed her relationships with everyone. And the quote at the end, "I love you - but I can't stay." I've thought for a LONG time that that quote pretty much sums up her character, so go you for putting it in. Well done!

art by me&tammy
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca) by Belle MacFa Reply with quote

I thought this was an amazing vid. Great character study of Kate. The song suits her so well.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great vid, I love this song! It's so emotional and you made it perfect for Kate! Would've liked to see a bit more beat use, but besides that it was awesome! Loved the use of voiceovers - they always give such a great effect to a character study and really shows what the character is struggling with. And the quote at the end was a nice was to sum up your vid! Loved it
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:02 am    Post subject: Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca) by Belle MacFa Reply with quote

Great song choice for a Kate vid! Nice work.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca) by Belle MacFa Reply with quote

Great vid! Your song choice was brilliant for Kate and I think your clip choices were fab, you really got her story and character through. I loved your use of audio too, brilliant choices!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca) by Belle MacFa Reply with quote

the song suits Kate so much- nothing wrogn with using it! The audious wer eperfect- esp the end. very fitting! the onyl thing I'd change would be for song kind of beat use there, but other than that- really good vid!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Kate: Because of You (Secret Santa for Becca) by Belle MacFa Reply with quote

this is beautiful! i dont know why but it teared me up when she said "bye daddy", because she recognises Sam as her dad more than Wayne! Some of the clips were a little long in my opinion but this is definitely a moving vid! It suits Kate very well well done hun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: