Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Prelude 12/21 - Sayid" by Aislynn
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: "Prelude 12/21 - Sayid" by Aislynn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Prelude 12/21 - Sayid" 09-26-2008
Sayid and Elsa... In a world of assassins and lies, could there ever be a happy ending?
Song: Prelude 12/21 by AFI
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 1:35 (10MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTbRdDz6obs&fmt=18
http://www.zshare.net/video/19443382d9d12858/

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo sweet beat use there Ais loved the action sequences worked perfect with the music ;D
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG AN AIS VID!!! Loooove all the action-y Sayid-ness! Awesome beat use!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul: Thanks so much! I nearly gave poor Baby Vegas a permanent twitch with this one, lol! *pets Baby* But I've always wanted to use this song and I wanted to really make it beat use-heavy (and I've been wanting to make a Sayid vid for a while) so it all just sorta came together! Thanks again! *hugs* ♥!

Heather: Aw, thanks, hon! *hugs!* This actually isn't the Sayid vid that I had going a while back, btw; I ended up discarding that one before it got too far along because the song just wasn't quite right for it. Then I heard this one again the other day and figured hey, every vidder needs to use "Prelude 12/21" at least once, right? Thanks again! ♥!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Prelude 12/21 - Sayid by Aislynn Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Ais!!!!
Perfect beat use! Loved the action sequences and, of course, I just loved to see a new vid from you!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Ais! I didn't even know you were working on a new vid! This was so much fun! I especially loved your beats in the beginning, talk about flawless!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Prelude 12/21 - Sayid by Aislynn Reply with quote

I loved this! You showed Sayids awesomeness so well.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, Ais! I never thought of this song for Sayid but it worked pretty well! Mostly nice beats and cool idea, though I thought that the beat was kind of off sometimes... no one else has seemed to notice though, so maybe it's just me. I always like to see the new canon stories people use for this song, and yours was really interesting from what I got of it, but I didn't get exactly how it all connected sometimes. I guess it was just Sayid's FF's? Anyway, great job. I did enjoy it.

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh I loved this video Ais
The beat use was awesomness! Such a great idea to use for this I loved the song choice as well one of my fave songs It just fit so well for their relationship!
Great clip choice as well I really loved the vid! Loved the ending with the braclet! *added to faves*
and also so happy to see a new vid from you! *SQUEE*!
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was bitchin Ais!! I couldn't really think of a better word for it! The beat use was fantastic, and I love me a good Sayid vid!!

fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG Ais
awesome vid! awww.. I haven t seen a Sayid vid for a while and this was GREAT, amazing beat use and song choice! very well done! this goes straight to my favs <3

Last edited by fabri086 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Prelude 12/21 - Sayid by Aislynn Reply with quote

Loved the beat use. LOVED. This was fabulous!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOT! A new vid from Ais?!! This was spectacular! Loved the beat use and clip use. It was a unique Sayid character study, and I enjoyed it very much!!!!!!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel: Awwww, thanks so much, hon! I'm just so glad I was able to finish a Lost vid at last again! Thanks again! *hugs!* ♥!

Nikki: Aw, thank you! The beat was really fun to work with! I did play this one close to the vest because I was afraid I'd scare my muse away again! (She's just soooooo shy and neurotic some times! ) So I tried to sneak this one in, lol! Anyway, thanks again! *hugs* ♥!

donna: Thanks so much! I've wanted to do a vid for Sayid for a long while now. I just had to wait until I found a song that worked for me! So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again! ♥!

Sassy: Thanks a bunch! I decided early on to take on a (mostly ) canon story instead of going for straight-up AU (there were a few AU moments here and there ). It made it more of a challenge to keep it interesting but I figured ultimately that was the better choice given how strong the beat use was going to be. Thanks again for watching and commenting! *hugs* ♥!

Charlee: Aw, thanks, hon! I've loved this song for a long while but just hadn't ever come up with an idea I liked for it. And I'm glad you noticed the thing with the bracelet! Thanks a ton! *hugs!* ♥!

Colleen: Hee, thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm happy I finally was able to do a vid for Sayid at long last! Thanks again! ♥!

Fabri: Awwww, thanks so much for all your kind words! And thanks so much for the favoriting also! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again! ♥!

Eggy: Thank you! I had a lot of fun with that beat, that's for sure! Thanks again! ♥!

Kate: Aww, thanks, hon! *hugs!* I had a lot of fun putting this together (except for nearly blowing poor Baby Vegas up with all that beat use! *pets Baby* But I was just glad to do a Lost vid again, just to know I still could! Thanks again! ♥!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Your beat use was awesome! I never thought about this song to Sayid but you really made it fitt him good. Gold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: