Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Animal I Have Become " by Jemmz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: "Animal I Have Become " by Jemmz Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Animal I Have Become " 11-17-2008
Season one and two Character study of Charlie. I havent made one with Vegas before!
Song: Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 3:09 (21.7 M WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2eX_FDVNd_s

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Animal I Have Become by Jemmz Reply with quote

WOWWW!!! I love Charlie centrics (attempting to do one myself!eeek!) and this is defo one of my favs! You say you've not made a vid with vegas before? :O I find that hard to believe as this is fantastic, great use of fast moving clips and effects keeping it very dark and having a Dark Charlie theme to it was really shown well. I especially liked the very beginning where he is running in the jungle and there all those memories flashing over! Btw what is the clip at 2.29? is that just a picture or an advert? Cant remember seeing it in a Lost clip
Anyway 'bloody brilliant' as Charlie would say! Gold!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A NEW JEMMA VID. OOOhhhh. I've been waiting for this! Wow, amazingly done Jemmz. What a perfect song choice, and just an amazing Charlie vid, your love for him as a character really shows through in this vid. Sooooo awesome how you got all of the beats, loved all of your zooms and flashes. Awesome lyric interpretation and clip choices! I love near the end when you went to Charlies face with the guitar beat and he looked so creepy. You really showed how Charlie was sort of becoming an animal, and you mastered his character so well. Loved this fabulous vid

loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Animal I Have Become by Jemmz Reply with quote

that was awesome wow I never would have thought that this was your first vid with vegas!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Animal I Have Become by Jemmz Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Jemma!!! LOVE the song (my fav to play), this is a very good Charlie character study! And WOW for being your first Vegas vid! I'm trying out Vegas and having a very difficult time, so I'm very impressed.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to make clear, it's not my first Vegas vid. It's my first S1/2 character study for Charlie with Vegas (that isn't about his death) I've made character studies before with WMM but not many in SV! =p So I'm happy to make this especially as it's to one of my favourite Three Days Grace songs! *dances*

Rosie, thanks so much for your comment! And at YouTube! I love dark!Charlie and I'm glad the theme showed well. Really glad you liked it! The clip at 2:29 is a German promo, Evi did one as well. I love the German promos, they're so creepy xD Oh, and good luck with your vid!

Kate, Awwww, thanks so much! What a lovely comment! Glad you liked the beat use, I had so much fun with it, hehe That bit is also one of my faves near the end. Thanks again

loudpaw, lol well as I said it's not my first vegas vid but thanks alot, I'm glad it impressed you!

Heather, thank you! I know, I love this song too! It was just one of those songs I had to vid for! Good luck with Vegas
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video Jemma! I loved the song Never actually heard it before but it's awesome
You managed to follow the beats perfectly! Really amazing beat use
My favorite part in the video is at 2:44 where you show him throwing the statues in the water. It fitts the text " it's not the real me" so good.

.... GOLD

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, thanks Majs, glad you like my beat use!! I'm really happy you liked this ^_^
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Animal I Have Become by Jemmz Reply with quote

Jemma! that was beyond amazing. Absolutely perfect song for Charlie! I loved it, gold!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tammy!! Glad you liked it! ^_^
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot!! New Jemmz vid!! I loved this; it was so cool to see the darker side of charlie; i forgot how many times he's had punch ups with people, lol i really loved toward the end with the beats and the colour change on his eyes; that was really cool i really loved this jemmz! You're awesome at Charlie vids!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you Kat ^_^ That means alot! I'm glad to hear that And I'm glad you liked this, I had lots of fun with it. I also forgot how many fights Charlie had gotten in to! They worked really well with the song though and the theme I wanted Thanks again for the comment!
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is bloody brilliant, Jemmz! One of the best Charlie vids in ages. It's interesting because I think fans view Charlie as a very good heroic character since his S3 sacrifice and they forget all the darkness and recklessness of his character, which is all part of what made Charlie so interesting. Despite his genuine good intentions, Charlie does have a volitile destructive side to him, which his drug addiction and emotional problems brought out of him. He's a vicious little creature sometimes.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cappy!! And yep I agree, all of the characters had flaws including Charlie. He did very good and brave things but he had weaknesses too. Glad you liked the vid!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this was AMAZING Jemmz! really really beautiful Charlie tribute! flawless editing and OH im speechless!
just to make ur day brighter...the vid is finished and up on yt!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: