Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Breathe Me " by Jemmz
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: "Breathe Me " by Jemmz Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Breathe Me " 08-12-2008
Charlie has overcome many obstacles in his life, but when the universe decides its his time to die he must choose to accept his fate and save his friends, but most importantly, to save Claire and Aaron. Thanks Paul!
Song: Breathe Me by Sia
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 4:30 (49.6 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sjOvWJvxUy0
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g61wfo

Last edited by Jemmz on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow awesome video
I loved the song such a beautiful song to use, absolutely loved the video
I loved the scene at the end with Claire and Aaron Your clip choice was just perfect, it all fit so well Stunning!
Awesome stuff!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww Jemma this was so sweet! Im actually making a Charlie video to this song Hope it's okay that I finish it a post it even though you've made one too? If not then that's okay. Im not done with it at all yet so
Anyway... Great,great video! I loved the "ouch" part! And when he swims and we see how many people there is happy because of what he's done. Wonderfull,wonderfull! Almost made me cry and not very many vids does that. And of course I think you used a perfect song for Charlie
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemma, I am so sorry about not getting able to reply to your PM! Hope you're not mad!

This was glorious, I loved it Jemma! I can't believe you started it a year ago! The song was made for Charlie, and it fit your storyline wonderfully. Your clip use was awesome, and I liked your blurry transitions. The ending with the overlays of Charlie swimming, was very unique and an interesting way to use that instrumental part at the end. It was also very touching and heartwarming. I enjoyed this soo much, sorry again about not replying.. Jemmz, this was wonderful though, just wonderful

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie, aww thanks! Had to get Claire and Aaron rescued. I would have really loved for this to happen on the show. Thanks alot for watching and commenting!

Majs, thank you! Aw cool, I don't mind you making a Charlie vid to this song. Go for it I love that Ouch part too, one of my fave parts to make. It is a beautiful song Thanks again!

Kate, no I'm not mad! It's no problem at all Thank you so much for the comment! Glorious? aww, thank you! Glad you liked the end! The instrumental part is my most favourite part in the whole song. And my ideas seemed to go with it Thanks so much again!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Breathe Me by Jemmz Reply with quote

Aww such a beautiful video Jemma! Your lyric interpretation was perfect and I loved the ending how you had him swimming and showing everyone, very sweet!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Breathe Me by Jemmz Reply with quote

Awww...Jemma, that was so sweet!! Beautiful vid, really. I loved the transitions and really wonderful work at the end showing how Charlie sacrificed himself so they could get off the island. My only teensy crit is to limit your talkie scenes!! Other than that, awesome job dear!

Btw - this is like, one of my most favorite songs EVER. I know its pretty popular, but it really gets me every time. It's lovely!! Great choice!!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:52 am    Post subject: Breathe Me by Jemmz Reply with quote

OMG! That mad me want to cry! That was so beautiful Jemma, really showed the sacrfice that Charlie made for everyone. I loved the ending with how you showed everyone off the island, and then Charlie swimming down to the Looking Glass, in the background. Really great job!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma, thank you! Yay, glad you liked the lyric intepretation!

Abby, thanks glad you like the end The song is really beautiful isn't it. My talkie scenes? Why? Can you be more specific? Sorry for the questions it's just it didn't really bother me while I was making the video.

Tammy, aww! Thank you! I'm glad that it showed the sacrifice Charlie made for everyone because that's the message I was trying to get across. Thanks again ^_^
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! It's up!! You already know how much I love this vid Jemma! Great Job!!

I LOVE your vid pic btw. It's so pretty!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo what a great song for Charlie. Really liked how you had Claire and Aaron get off safely and your clip choices were spot on.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
Abby, thanks glad you like the end The song is really beautiful isn't it. My talkie scenes? Why? Can you be more specific? Sorry for the questions it's just it didn't really bother me while I was making the video.

I just meant that there were a few points with talking scenes where a static or stationary shot might have worked a little bit better/been more effective. That's all! It's something I try to watch out for in my own vids, but I see it every now and then and sometimes it's a little distracting.

But honestly, that was the only thing. Your vid is beautiful and you are incredibly talented!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Ok Abby I know what you mean. Aww, thank you!!

Yay thanks Paul! Glad you liked my clip choices! I was actually really unsure about some of them so thank you!

Aw, thanks so much Morgan! And I'm so glad you like my vid pic too
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Breathe Me by Jemmz Reply with quote

This is awesome! 1:59 - 2:07 = me going *sob*.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww. Thanks Jo Glad you like it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: