Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 5 Spoilers
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Season 5 Spoilers Reply with quote

Season 5 is going to air January not Feb and they'll have everything wrapped up by the end of Feb yay!

Quote:
"Cuse hints that "the journey about how those six return to the island" will be a major thrust of Season 5. Adds Lindelof: "You have to break your characters up to create conflict... but you can't play that too long because the audience will get frustrated.... And we have that intensely in mind as we proceed.""

Cuse teases we'll see more of Daniel Dae Kim "in some form" this season despite Jin's apparent death.

Quote:
“This is year is the ‘TWO TOWERS year,’” explains Cuse in his reference the middle chapter of THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy that set everything into motion for the final chapter. “This is the year that links us to the past and the present. We knew what we wanted to do for a long time. The challenge for us is how to make this engaging and exciting, where everybody is really excited about the final season of LOST.”

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!! I can't wait!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh it all sound very exciting! I really can't wait!!!!

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool...Two Towers isn't exactly the best LotR, but if it's building for an amazing 6th season, then I'm excited!!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently, after being asked if he was coming back next season Dom was quoted saying;

Quote:
I can't say anything because it's a big secret. I don't want to say yes or not...maybe I'll be in it, maybe not. If I say anything, I'm going to be in big trouble (he laughs a little and changes the subject)

Full interview here
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! It sounds like he's coming back! (Cuz if he wasn't, he'd just say so. ) SQUEE! I'm excited!

icon by becca
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree. I don't think he'd say it was a "big secret" if he wasn't coming back. I think we'll probably be getting another visit from Dead But also Here!Charlie. Maybe he's gonna sort out all this Aaron/Kate business
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
Yeah, I agree. I don't think he'd say it was a "big secret" if he wasn't coming back. I think we'll probably be getting another visit from Dead But also Here!Charlie. Maybe he's gonna sort out all this Aaron/Kate business

Dude, I definitely had an idea for a vid about that...

Anyway, Charlie coming back = SQUEE!! *dances and squeals* I'm excited!

And I just said almost exactly what Elyse said...weird...

art by me&tammy
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are few "Spoliers" that I found on my brother's favorite spolier site.

A Big Possiblity for More Penny!
Quote:
Thanks to Josh and others who sent through information that Sonya Walger show Tell Me You Love Me has been cancelled. This would certainly make it a lot easier for the Lost team to use Sonya more in Season 5.

Some Random Spoliers from Carlton and Damien at ComicCon
Quote:
* The island did not travel when the hatch imploded, but something did happen.
* We'll see more of Locke and Jin on the show. "Dead is a relative term," and there's still a lot of story to be told about those characters.
* Their favorite episodes are "The Constant" (Carlton) and "Exodus" (Damon). Damon adds that he really liked season four, and he admitted the show has had its "ups and downs."
* They reiterated that getting an end date for the show has really reinvigorated it in terms of giving it energy and purpose.
* We will see Rousseau's story this year, but it won't exactly be a flashback. We're done with flashbacks and flashforwards, but there will be some time-jumping excitement anyway. There will be storytelling on and off the island, and in different periods of time.
* Vincent the Dog is fine and will be in season five — and will survive until the end of the show.
* The Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle is central to the show, and we'll see more interesting permutations of it over the next two seasons. And Kate will see Sawyer again.
* The nameless extras in the Zodiac boat with Farraday, stranded with the island gone, may be toast, but "things are looking up" for Farraday himself.
* Speaking of Daniel, he has a little notebook that tells him stuff that's happened, and stuff that will happen soon, and it's going to figure prominently in season five.
* Richard Alpert is "quite old," thanks to the island's mystical properties, and we'll see more of his history this year. We'll also see him barefoot in "the near future, pun intended," so we'll find out how many toes he has.

And Lastly...Straight from Kristin at E! who brought this little tid-bit straight from ComicCon
Quote:
Claire-Bear Will Be Back: Following up on my earlier scoop that Emilie de Ravin is not a series regular for the upcoming fifth season of Lost, Darlton promises: "You will see Claire again. Not right away, but what happened with her will be explained."

I know that last little bit made me as happy as a clam...well that, and that tid bit of an interview that Jemma posted about Dom! *sighs*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah! Some interesting stuff there! Thanks for posting it!

No more flashbacks/flashforwards?? That's so weird! It's like it won't be Lost anymore Well, I guess things are really changing anyway now the 06 are off the island.

Dead is a relative term? I want Jin to be alive, otherwise it's not fair >:[

Rousseau's story? Isn't it a little too late for that?

But yay Vincent! ^_^ And yay for Claire! And I'm glad Daniel's alright, though, may I say how it really annoys me that they kill all these extras? It seriously bothers me how they're just randomly there in the background and how they're not involved in anything (I mean, I wouldn't want them to be. I think I just have a problem with things making sense O_O) And how they're included in Jack's "I'm gonna save you ALL!!111" speeches but then they just die without a second thought.....*rambles*
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! DAN IS SAFE!!

Lol. That's some really interesting stuff! I was a bit sad when I read no more FBs/FFs.

Ooh, and Claire's alive as well. And Vincent! Come on, they can't kill off the dog!

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Claire's alive! *happy dance* I knew it! Yayayay! And hooray for Dan being safe too. I'm interested to see how many toes Richard has...did he model for the four-toed statue?

art by me&tammy
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess the flash backs/forwards will be removed so weve got enough time for on and off island stuff..
Some of those spoilers are very exciting!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys- I just read on DarkUFO that the 5x01 premier is going to be titled "Because You Left." No mention of who's episode it will be, but my guess is Locke's. I bet it shows him going the Oceanic 6 he visited telling them why they need to go back.

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've just read that.

Hmm...could be Locke, I'm not sure though, I think could quite possibly be a couple of poeple
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: