Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dayln03's Page
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: dayln03's Page Reply with quote

Welcome to dayln03's LVI Vidder page! Here you can discuss dayln03's vids (past and future) as well as express your eternal love of his/her work! Have fun!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the best vidders here!! Anything she makes is just enjoyable and perfect! Amazing at making convincing AU's and a master at effects and beat use! Seriously, i cant think of a vid youve made where i wasnt totally transfixed to the screen!!!
Izzy94
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You rock Dayln!!!

Your vids are awesome, great colouring, manips and split-screens!!!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never cease to amaze me, Dayln, seriously! I'm so happy we at SVS can share you with LVI.

Supernatural Video Station
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my ummlost buddy love your videos you need more praise on their for your videos they just rock.

You just make the best videos
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright so we're married so that makes me kind of biased but I honestly feel that you're one of the best vidders here. You may blush and protest that fact, but damnit it's true. We are all seeking to improve ourselves and it would be uncharacteristic for you to say, "Oh gee, you're right, I am one of the best vidders around." We are our own worst critic, after all. But I stand by that statement.

So here's the thing about Dayln's vids. She has an incredible talent with music and knowing how to use it well in order to tell a story. She's insanely talented at effects and manipulations and AU storylines and making them look real. But see, a lot of vidders have those very talents.

So what is it, then? To put it in the most succint and classy way possible... well... she's got balls! She takes risks! She's not afraid to make the hard vids. The impossible vids. The risque vids. (Closer anyone?) And that is why they are memorable. And that is why it is so hard to tear your eyes away. And that is why you come back to watch them over and over.

And that's damn right.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazingly talented vidder and a very lovely person!! You really know how to make great AU vids and your beat use is always brilliant!

Hope you'll never stop making Lost vids cause I simply love them!

My favourites: Something Different, Let You Down and Cupid's Chokehold
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DayIn, LOVE your vids!!!

My fav DayIn vids: The Butterfly Effect, Through the Glass
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffootball37 - Aww Thank you! I know my AU's kinda fall toward the wayside when you look at vidders like Belxf, but I'm glad you like them!

Izzy94 - Thaaaank you Izzy! *hugs!*

AlcoholicPixie - Thanks Kayla! And ditto! Also, I'm very happy to be at SVS as well. I'm pretty obsessed w/ spn these days, it's just so damn fun to vid! So I'm happy that ya'll like me there!

charmed_charlie - Aww thanks Charlie! Ummlost power! haha..
I love ya hun, thanks so much!

KC - *tear!* Thank youuuuu I don't know what to say...I love you!!! I think you know how much it means to me to hear you say that

Karolina - Thank you soo so much! I will never stop making lost vids. Especially if it means that I get to come here to LVI everyday and chat with all the lovely people here, like YOU! So thank you!

Uruviel - Well thank you very much! I can't believe Through the Glass is one of your favorites! That vid makes me cringe watching it now..lol

Thank you all! You make me so proud to be part of this community here. You're all so nice and supportive and you make me blush with all the nice things you have to say! *big huge hug to all of you!*

--KC's Wife! --
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Looove your videos... I just went to your page to remember each one is my favorite, but it's impossible! I love ALL of them!
Your AU's defnetly DON'T kinda fall toward the wayside when you look at vidders like me ( )... They're great! That supernatural crossover, for example.... it's perfect!!

Well, since i can't choose one video, i tried to choose only 5: Damaged, The Butterfly Effect, Something Different, Cupid's Chokehold and The Secret That We Keep....

Anyway, you're awsome! Please never stop making new videos!

_bel_
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when I first saw one of your videos I had just entered my first LVI contest in november and when I saw your video entry I thought I was toast.
Your editing skills blow me away every time. Your beat use is so amazing and you are quite the effects wizard.
Like Belfx- I went back to your page and I simply cannot pick a favorite. I really love every single one. KC had it right. I watch your videos over and over again. I greatly anticipate the next one.

Dalyn03- you are in my top 5 vidders of all time.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing vidder with a amazing talent for split screen, manips and special effects. Great AU.

Hard to pick but my favorite vids: Through The Glass, Something Different, Let You Down.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 her Supernatural/Lost crossover AU it was simply stunning with the effects and was seamless with the editing. Basically just check out her AU vids and be ready for your eyes to pop out
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't posted here? Good gracious, what a crummy oversight! (And who else have I missed??? *looks around, paranoid* )

Back on topic! I was looking through your profile, trying to find my favorites and... they're ALL my favorites! You've done such amazing work like your SPN/Lost crossover "I Had A Dream," "The Secret That We Keep," and "Closer" which are all completely ground-breaking! "Through The Glass" is one of my all-time favorites! But every single one of your vids is worthy of being mentioned!

You're an amazing vidder and I can't wait to see what you'll do in the future! I'm glad to have had the chance to meet you here and at LJ!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: dayln03's Page Reply with quote

Just letting you know, you have hooked me into Jawyer and are in my faves! I'm just about to watch as many of your vids as I can before I go to bed. You rock! KC got me onto your vids but I am now converting as many people as I can! Keep up the amazing work. xox kat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> The Vidders All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: