Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Belief (A James/Juliet vid)" by mfirefly10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mfirefly10
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: "Belief (A James/Juliet vid)" by mfirefly10 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Belief (A James/Juliet vid)" 06-08-2010
This vid is meant to honor the love, trust, and faith Sawyer and Juliet have in one another.
Song: Belief by Gavin DeGraw
Vidder: mfirefly10
Length: 3:13 (98 MB .wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeB8DwZyt54
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFKMV2N0

tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 am    Post subject: Belief (A James/Juliet vid) by mfirefly10 Reply with quote

This was absolutely beautiful! I love Gavin DeGraw, and Belief is one of my favs of his. I never knew how perfect this song was for Suliet. Can't believe you made this with movie maker. Your editing was amazing.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that was a really lovely Suliet tribute! Great song choice and you used it nicely!
mfirefly10
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Belief (A James/Juliet vid) by mfirefly10 Reply with quote

Thanks, Aislynn.
mfirefly10
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Belief (A James/Juliet vid) by mfirefly10 Reply with quote

Thank you, tjmack1986! It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I realized how great that song was for Sawyer/Juliet. And thanks so much about the editing comment. I don't use a lot of effects in my vids (mostly 'cause the WMM effects are kinda lame) but I do try to make sure they're edited well.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Belief (A James/Juliet vid) by mfirefly10 Reply with quote

Hey, it's great to see another vid from you! This was absolutey gorgeous! Simple editing but you def. held my attention throughout the whole thing! It was beautiful. Fabulous lyric intepretation and I really liked the use of audio you had. I really enjoyed this Lovely work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: