Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Am There With You | Ensemble" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: "I Am There With You | Ensemble" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Am There With You | Ensemble" 04-26-2010

"When you're world's crashing down; and you cannot bare the cost... babe, you're not lost..."

You are not alone; I am there with you. And well get lost together... (spoilers up to 6x13)

Song: Lost by Michael Buble
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:43 (132MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twYaEb62-b8 - HD
MeeMee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

awesome, beautiful, great, amazing , what more can I say, my fav show & my fav song, thank you for such a great LOST video <3
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*coughs*

Gold + Little Mel Star. No words.
                                 
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was SO beautiful Kat! Just incredibly beautiful!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome, Kat! I love how in your ensemble vids you do manage to include everyone - that's something I'm sure I'd have trouble with! Fantastic song for Lost.
Zolie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This is just beautifully done with the clip choices, song and editing.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MeeMee - Thanks so much!! its one of my all time fave songs too

Mel - hehe; thankies!

bec - Thanks hun!!

Eryn - Thanks hun!! I'm sure i swayed more to jate and PBJ then pure ensemble; but I can't help it!: ) they rock thanks a lot

Zolie - thanks love!

blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

You used all the best scenes to put this epic ensemble together. I smiled all the way through
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that song could not be more perfect!! I loved the lyrics you used for Kaire!! Loved the AU Jate scene when Jack is watching Kate cry and the Jun reunion at the end was so great!! Loved this Kat!! There was another sene that I loved and now its slipped my mind. If I remember I will let you know!

OH! When Sawyer was holding the ring and Kate is thinking of when Jack proposed to her!! Little touches like that is what makes your vids so great!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Kat! YAY for ensemble vids! Excellent song choice, perfect for Lost!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely video Kat! Bit too much Jate in there for my liking you got some points for having that shayid scene in there tho <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it Kat! Especially the Jate, the OTP, always and forever !!!^^^

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

What an absolutely gorgeously crafted ensemble video! All of the Lost moments were captured in this video with beautiful emotion and love. There were just so many amazing connections in this video, especially the song choice "Lost" and the lyrics in this were absolutely perfect and I loved your interpretation to them! Brilliant! I really liked the "gone crazy" bit with Claire! Ooo and the end with the ring scene of Jack, Kate and Sawyer, WOW! Your transitions were also very pretty! Lovely work Kat!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:44 pm    Post subject: I Am There With You | Ensemble by littleton_pace Reply with quote

What an absolutely gorgeously crafted ensemble video! All of the Lost moments were captured in this video with beautiful emotion and love. There were just so many amazing connections in this video, especially the song choice "Lost" and the lyrics in this were absolutely perfect and I loved your interpretation to them! Brilliant! I really liked the "gone crazy" bit with Claire! Ooo and the end with the ring scene of Jack, Kate and Sawyer, WOW! Your transitions were also very pretty! Lovely work Kat!!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was so beautiful!! I absolutely adore your coloring!! it's so so stunning! you have such a great lyrical interpretation in this and you picked the perfect clips for it as well!! it's always so pleasant to see such a variety of couples!! and love them all!! awww this was very moving and touching! <3 The Jate scene are just *sigh* no words! Another incredible video from you!! Gold from me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: