Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever" by supermander11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: "Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever" by supermander11 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever" 02-10-2010
When Dexter and Juliet met it was love at first sight...but nothing lasts forever.
Song: URA Fever by The Kills
Vidder: supermander11
Length: 2:23 (82.2MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2LXXqr_XE0&feature=channel

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that is brilliant! Some truly awesome manips and all so seamless and perfect! Just beautifully put together, I loved it! (I'd love a download link if you don't mind giving one. )

Again, really great work with some utterly gorgeous AU! ♥!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was so awesome! Really unique idea and it worked perfectly! The best use was fantastic! Loved it!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this was a very well constructed AU! The storyline was very interesting, the editing very believable, and that ending was ... unexpected to say the least!

Great work!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:37 pm    Post subject: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

Thanks guys!!
Aislynn - Here's a download link: http://www.zshare.net/video/7240905898b73e83/
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

That was awesome. Great story and effects. Very believable.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

Whoah! That is fantastic! The whole thing, the perfect song, great (and I mean GREAT) manips, awesome story. And the end... brilliant! Gold.
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree with the consensus that it was just awesome! Ive never seen Dexter, but everything just worked so perfectly! The coloring and the manips awesome job!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

This was so clever and well-done! And that ending-never saw it coming, but it fit SO perfectly.
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh where to start?!!!

So, there are several amazing things about this video that I need to list. First of all excellent pairing idea! I mean, you had so many things going for you manipulations-wise because of Rita being a blonde and having a similar body/face to Juliet. And boy did you work with what you had! Those scenes at the beginning were so good! They looked so real. Especially the sex scene. Then there was the story which was just awesome. I mean, having them hook up, him killing her ex- FANTASTIC. I was like- OMG Dexter would totally do that (well, in season one he didn't do exactly that for Rita, but similar)!! And the affairs back and forth was great. I was kind of sad to see Juliet kill him, mostly because Dexter is just so much smarter than her and so much more awesome, I would have preferred that he come out on top, but that's okay, it was a great surprise way to end it. Very clever! You really have an incredible video here, I'm surprised at all the lack of intense praise! I guess that's how this ended up so long... I'm compensating I guess.

Well, anyway, I think this video is absolutely superb and deserves gold and all kinds of honors. I'm a big fan.

PS- you know how the actor who plays Jacob was on Dexter? I think you could do something awesome with that. Like, really awesome.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was great! I loved when you had Dexter running over Edmund in the bus. On a small note it would have been cool if you had Dexter having the affair with Kate. Loved the ending
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

Oooo this was just overflowing of creativity and terrific-ness! The song was very cool, I heard it once before and I was hooked, it's just soooo interesting and bizarre, but I like it I've never seen Dexter before, but it looks really interesting, plus you made the ship look so real that I got sucked into their story together! Your beat use/editing were excellent too! Really fab job!!!
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

Haha thanks everyone!!

MysticWondering - Thanks! I'm glad you liked the story and thought it was believable!

aradnea - Glad you liked the manips! I worked really hard on them lol, and thanks for the gold!

Kuliet4ever - Thanks! You should definitely check out Dexter if you ever have any time. Its almost as good as lost, lol

ciaimpala - Haha, glad you liked the ending!

FreckesPhoenix - Lol I would've had Dexter come out on top, but I thought it would be interesting if Juliet became the killer in the end. And yes!! I did know that the guy who plays Jacob was on Dexter, and I was actually planning on putting him in this vid at some point (I was gonna have Juliet go to Ben for help after Dexter kills Goodwin, who tells her that "Jacob will take care of it," but when "Jacob" confronts Dexter, Dexter knocks him out and gets him put in jail for using heroin )...but by the time i got to that point in the story, the song was almost over and it had to be left out, unfortunately.

Polabear - Thanks! And yeah, I guess I could've done that but I got a little lazy and didn't feel like doing manips anymore, lol. But who knows? Maybe Kate and Dexter did have an affair at some point....there might be a Kate/Dexter vid from me in the future.

Jinlovessunxx - Haha, yeah I think the song worked really well for this vid because the ship is so strange and bizarre, lol. And if you ever have time, you should definitely check out Dexter, its really good!
lostaddict3333
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

i've watched a zillion crossovers,but this is by far the best!!the word perfect isn't even enough to describe the vid!!
GOLD!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Dexter/Juliet - URA Fever by supermander11 Reply with quote

supermander11 wrote:
Aislynn - Here's a download link: http://www.zshare.net/video/7240905898b73e83/

Yay, thank you SO much for that! \o/ ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: